Thread: Some things to note about my session today

Some things to note about my session today

Hey everyone!
    So finally after about a month and half, I've had a chance to dress fully. What an interesting time it was!
    It started with shaving, I started with my legs, then moved onto my face. Everything was going smoothly(I love puns!)until the dreaded sound started. My electric razor was dying!!!! Half way through my face! Now, last night I say to myself "Buddy, plug in your razor, you might need it tomorrow" I thought "well what if I plug it in and then DON'T need it?" (I felt somehow today something was going to happen, like it always does, that doesn't allow me to dress e.g. someone staying home who said they were going out)
    Well I needed it, and it died. Oh well, I don't HAVE to take pictures today, so no makeup, I'll get ready while it's charging for a little bit(Can't use it while its plugged in, bad design choice Remington!). So I get what I wanted to wear on; Lingerie, a pencil skirt with a pink shirt with the shoulder cutout and my beige pumps. Without a wig on, I thought I looked rather professional looking honestly, like casual office wear(I think it was the pencil skirt and heels :P). Once my razor was finished charging, I quickly shaved the rest of my face, not close enough for makeup, so I just threw on my wig and dealt with not wearing any makeup or taking any pictures.
    "Hmmm, I look like I work in an office, and I do have some accounting homework I need to get done..." A thus a small portion of my afternoon was taken up! I really liked being dressed like that, doing "office work" Felt like everything came together, the FEELING, not so much the look. And FEELING is what were all after anyways right?
    Then came time to take everything off, the worst part of dressing. Now onto the things I noted from the session:
    1. Damnit, I'd make a good woman.
    2. I needed my book from my car, and was really, really nervous about just walking to my car, like 5 feet from the door. I guess I'm not as ready to go out as I think?
    3. WHY CAN"T I DO THIS MORE
    4. A side note, sleeping with my forms on is amazing. If any ladies haven't done it, I highly recommend it.

A longer post, so my apologies, I tried breaking it up so it could be readable. Anywhoooooo, I hope you ladies are enjoying your day!
    Toodles!
    (I felt like saying toodles, why? Idk. Deal with it )
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

Very entertaining post. You know, good old fashion razor blades work pretty well...

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi

I love the way you recounted your day. It came across in a very personal way with emotions showing. I'm feeling your pain on the taking the clothes off part. I absolutely hate when my day is finished and I have to clean up and undress. I generally slip into a nightie and gown to ease back across the gender threshold, but it's still a grim experience.

Point 3 is the one that screams out for me too. More a 'I wish I could do this more often' scenario but I have to consider my wife's feelings and so I take days here and there. I'm dressing fully tomorrow, but for this evening, I'm in a nightie and gown with some ironing awaiting my attention, having hoovered and dusted upstairs, plus lunch and evening meal prep. The real lady of the house is working nights this week, so I'm Head Cook, Skivvy and bottle washer.

I loved your little skirt post a while back, down by the washing machine, if memory serves correctly? Enjoy your next dressing day and charge the damn razor before hand too .

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk