Thread: Vacation Day

Vacation Day

So I have a vacation day to spend a little Valerie time. So when I turned on the radio Helen Ready I am women was playing - Thought it fitting.

Have a great day everyone

Hus
    Valerie

Platinum Member
    Hi Valerie, That's wonderful, I hope that you have a special GIRLY day. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    If you had heard "I Got You Babe" it may have been vacaday over and over!
    Were you Woman?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I was getting ready to be women - So far it has been a great day - took a drive around town - Did not work up the nerve to enter any stores - this time - Home watching QVC now

When I'm home QVC, EVINE, HSN, and HSN2 are always on for all their fashion shows with the volume up so I can hear when not in eye shot. I'm always running in to see what is causing a flutter with the hostess.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.