Thread: Accepting me and she

Accepting me and she

Hey ladies, I've spent the past 6 to 8 months reading these threads. I had a recent change and ide just like to tell my story to someone.

Even as a younger boy, around 14-17 years old. I always was drawn to soft and very attractive clothing. I recall wearing some o my older sisters outfits but nothing really came of it. I felt like it was just a phase.
    I graduated HS, went off and served in the military for 10 years. I've seen the world and many women along my travels. Even though I had no interest in wearing any soft and sexual lingerie, it was a fetishes of mine. Beautiful lingerie with long thigh high stalkings and a very cute pair of heels. I always figured this was normal.
    I met my wife around the age 26. She would wear the occasional outfit but not often. I discharged from the service, we moved back to where we both are from, bought a house and proceeded with a simple normal life. Then she began working late nighs. This left me home with the kids and then bored once they fell asleep. I began digging through her outfits and not only reminiscing, but feeling the fabric. My wife is 6 inches shorter than me, but her hips, waist, and bust are relatively close to what my measurements would be. Even though I weigh around 175. My body size is the same as it was when I weighed 155.
    I tried on a pair of her panties. It was wonderful. Soft, so comfortable, I had to try more. The more the weeks went on, the more I began interested in trying more and more. Then I had to ask myself the troubling question. Was I becoming a CD? I wasn't worried about the straight, gay, bi conversation. I've experienced with both men and women and although I enjoyed partnering with a man, i wasnt ever attracted to any of them and more importantly, nothing can compare to the beauty of a woman's body.
    I began reading forums and stories. How to's and tricks and tips. The more I learn, the more I began to accept both me and a possible she in me.
    Last week I decided to try and look as best as I can w/o trimming, shaving, makeup or a wig as these items may raise suspicion with my wife. I wore a pair of black pantyhose, I tucked with a pair of assets spanx panties (which hold very well, thanks for the tip) then wore a beautiful dress that stops mid thigh. I wore my wife's favorite strapless bra and filled each cup with a properly sized paper towel insert (just to get the right size) when I looked in the mirror. I was so impressed. I would only look at my body from the shoulders down. I felt so beautiful.
    This week I felt I needed to take one step further. I went to a local store and I purchased 3 pairs of panties and 2 pairs of pantyhose in my size. I felt incredible. No weird looks, no questions. I had to take another leap forward. I stopped by a payless. The 2 women working asked a bit more questions than the department store. I told them it was for me but I couldn't come to terms with calling myself a CD. Not to them. I had a well thought cover story about a bet with my wife and through my charisma, Im sure they were 80% positive I was honest. None the less, I left with a very cute pair of silver strappy heels.

Tonight I buzzed the hair off my legs (which is something I used to do very often)but I also shaved my legs from mid calf down.

Now I'm just waiting for my kids to fall asleep. I want to be as passable as I can without the wig. (I have yet to decide where to buy one, and I am not sure how much I want to invest given no one knows this about me.)

Tonight, I will become Cassie. A very classy, beautiful and powerful woman.

Thank you for anyone who read this far.
    Cassie

Beware - crossdressing is like adrenalin. You will only keep needing more
    To
    get the same high.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-05-2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Really, you think its ok to bring up illegal subsances

Platinum Member

That Pretty Lady In The Mirror !

Hi Cassie, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home !

Just wait till you get a wig and some makeup and see that
    pretty lady in the mirror smiling back at you. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Agree with BLUE ORCHID!Welcome to the forum Cassie!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Cassie, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home !

Just wait till you get a wig and some makeup and see that
    pretty lady in the mirror smiling back at you. ~~......
    Thank you,

I look forward to getting a wig I just have much to learn about wigs. There is enough makeup in my house that I could get away with that but skin tone of the foundation may prove to be different.

I look forward to talking with everyone and learning from each other!

Hi there "sister", WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!! You are aware that once the "genie is out of the bottle" there is no stopping her. I myself feel so much more like myself(female) when I am totally dressed. Yes, being feminine requires extra "work" but it is soooo worth it.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Hi Cassie,

I'm only happy and truly content completely transformed from head to toe. My wife is supportive of my dressing but only to a point. She won't let me shave my legs at this time but is willing to consider it in the future. In the past I shaved a little bit of my legs and she noticed right away and called me out on it. It's really too bad that you have to hide who you are from your wife, but it's completely understandable. Hope and wish all the best for you! Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Welcome to the group, Cassie!

Welcome to the forum, have you decided how you will store your stuff as it appears you have not told your wife?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Hi Cassie. Welcome. Your discovery is exciting. Self-awareness and learning who you are is a challenging experience that can bring you tremendous joy, satisfaction, fulfillment, pleasure and sometimes pain. You do have a wife and family, so you have to be very careful. You need to make the very important decision about confiding your discoveries to your wife. Can you do that? How will you do that? Will she be OK? The best situation would be for you to tell her, be honest with her, include her in your way ahead, and for her to be supportive. There are risks if you tell her and she cannot accept your discoveries, as you probably know. But if you cannot tell her, then you have to decide how to maintain your secrecy and your relationship. And there are many significant risks if you don't tell her. Good luck to Cassie. This is an exciting time for you.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Welcome Cassie.

Your story is a bit unusual, in a good way: you seem happily accepting of your feminine side, despite your macho career and regular marriage. You don't attach shame or guilt to the CDing urge, which is very healthy, and your femme side sounds strong and confident.

Finding a wig you like can be surprisingly difficult. I'd advise you to make some phone calls to wig stores somewhere you'd feel comfortable to go, perhaps a town or city some way from where you live, and ask them if they're ok with men trying on their women's wigs. They're almost certainly going to say yes, but having the knowledge could help you feel more comfortable walking in the door.

After that, try as many on as you can, and be prepared to be surprised- what suits you may be quite different to what you imagine. You also don't need to spend very much at all starting out, and if prices seem higher than you wish, make a mental note of what style, length and colour you feel suits you, then go and find sources online. My favourite wig cost about $15, the one I'm wearing in my avatar cost less than that. Delivery can be a problem, so consider renting a PO box, unless you know someone you can trust.

Please let us know how it goes!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Welcome to the forum, have you decided how you will store your stuff as it appears you have not told your wife?
    I have a few really good hiding places in my house as I have learned the tendencis of my wife. This is where I am hiding any items I need to.

I must say one truth , sooner or later, we all get caught, usually forgetting, or leaving things, tell tale signs. Be prepared to tell her about it, as the Billy Joel song said.

We all use the "term getting caught" when we hide our internal desires to dress and act as the woman who lives inside us. I PERSONALLY H A T E the that term----getting caught. Its like we have committed a crime. Being discovered is better but it still gives the impression that we are doing something wrong. You should consider telling your spouse how you feel and the need for you to do what you do. It will nullify the "trust" thing that wives have.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"