Thread: Like this quote from Hari Nef

Like this quote from Hari Nef

Saw this and liked it so thought I'd share

‘Trans folks are way too strong, beautiful, intelligent and powerful to stay unseen and unpaid for much longer. I’m a snowflake on the tip of an iceberg'

Abbey
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I'm sitting here in one of my fav dresses. Getting drunk on Bushmills. And listening to David Bowie's last album. And wondering what my role on this planet is as a trans/CD.

Should I run around in girly clothes in public more often? Or keep it hidden?

I have no idea.

There are so many more out there that we cannot get an accurate count on. That is why when I'm out and about I try to represent my CDing, transgenderism, fluidity and other terms used to describe this faction of society as best I can, so others may get out and be counted with out reproach. I know the ones that are out are only the tip of the iceberg, there are so many more below the surface, imagine how we could change the world if our true numbers were out and seen. Sounds like a dream from the 70's.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

is this another quote allisa, or something you wrote ???
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Whaaa?, huuuh? just a response to someone else's quote and I don't even know who Hari Nef is, but sounds like a sage to me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Unpaid"? Not me! I got union scale when I did a guest spot on Hot Package!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes we can be out!!!!! I have transitioned in place at work in a very public job. Yes there are obstacles but the reward is great. I hope my struggle will help clear the way for the younger generations of transgender people who will follow.
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    Whaaa?, huuuh? just a response to someone else's quote and I don't even know who Hari Nef is, but sounds like a sage to me.
    i have never heard of her before either, but your reply to the quote was profoundly wise as well......kudos!
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    Ahh, Hari Nef! A TG model who's done work for Gucci and Ferragamo...I'm a fan already! 'Truer words have never been spoken', not sure who first quoted that one but unless someone claims it...I DID! 😉