Thread: Breaking down the walls

Breaking down the walls

This morning, after breakfast, my wife wanted to go out to the dollar store. While we there, she casually asked me if I wanted to go to Winners. I enthusiastically replied yes. So we hopped in the Jeep, and headed across the other side of the parking lot. As we walked through the door I felt all those old walls closing back in on me. All those mental blocks are still there. I saw a really nice pair of black heels, but I just could not bring myself to buy them. I have my wife's acceptance, and even her encouragement. What's wrong with me..??

Banned Read only
    You're just self conscious that someone will look at you and shake their head, not understanding anything about cross dressers. I think your reaction is natural. You're fortunate to have the acceptance and encouragement of your wife. Maybe the next time you and your wife go shoe shopping for yourself have a couple of glasses of wine (let her drive) to lower your level of inhibitions.

Problem is I don't drink. Lol.

If your wife i okay with it. Start with something very small, like a package of women's socks. Then work up to it, like panties next and get used to shopping. Shoes are different as you have to try them on. But if you get used to it then no fear. People out there want your money. They don't care what you buy. Really. And heck have your wife select them for you as she is buying them for herself. But in any case show no fear when trying on shoes. They don't bite... really. I promise.
    Part Time Girl

Nothing wrong with you, your first purchase in domme is tough but once you do, it just gets easier and a whole world opens to you. My first was a pair of panty hose, the ones in an egg, funny thing was I just shaved my legs for the first time and I guess the blood loss affected my mind.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Being a 61yo bachelor, who never had an SO for one minute, I say, be thankful for your rare accepting wife. It is even tougher goping out alone everywhere.

I so remember buying those pantyhose in an egg - sneaking it on with my other groceries hoping no one would notice or question me.
    Month latter it was a pair of pretty undies

I think the real trick is "getting older"
    As you get older, you REALLY DO stop thinking about what other people think
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz