Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    I was passing on this thread because it was something I never thought would happen, we were at a barbecue dressed and I went to thank the host who was also dressed for inviting me we had a short conversation and then he put his arm round my shoulder in a warm hug and kissed me on my cheek , I'm not into men but it felt a lovely gesture instead of guys shaking hands .

Yes I have. I was dressed and I enjoyed it immensely as I felt very complete.

Yes I have, when I was dressed. I've been in a threesome and an orgy too!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Teresa,

Very sweet of him.

Nice, ain't it?

No but I would like to experience that as male/female.

Nope but I think I would like it. ..I seem to be thinking about things like that more often these days

NatalieLM

Don't think about it, Do it. You will love it. I know because I do!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBJackson View Post
    Yes I have, when I was dressed. I've been in a threesome and an orgy too!

I did it in a threesome too but, by then everyone was naked. Never experienced an orgy but, would sure like to.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-22-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: you don't need to quote post abovey oiurs

Yes, but it kinda grossed me out. He had been drinking and smoking. Not something I'll be keen to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Jenny,
    I was passing on this thread because it was something I never thought would happen, we were at a barbecue dressed and I went to thank the host who was also dressed for inviting me we had a short conversation and then he put his arm round my shoulder in a warm hug and kissed me on my cheek , I'm not into men but it felt a lovely gesture instead of guys shaking hands .
    Wait until he whispers in your ear.....

That sounds exciting! What was whispered in your ear? Or is that another tread?

Aspiring Member
    Nope and honestly don't believe I would want to even if dressed as Lisa. I don't find men appealing that way even when I'm dressed.

Yes! As a female, I love when a man kisses me. I will admit that when I was younger, I didn't have much interest, but now that I have been with a few men, and in a serious relationship with two, It makes me weak in the knees and I truly enjoy it

I have never kissed a man before but I have a few CDs. I don't know if it is the same or any different. After all CDs are genetic males. I know some female like the feel of that stubble or mustache but I prefer the smooth shaven if I do kiss a man.

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    When we got back to Carole's home and we were talking the evening over with the rest of the wine she mentioned that she thought the host was gay and NO there were no whispers in my ear but then there might have been but my hearing is not what it use to be !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I kissed one tonight but he was an old friend I used to be in a relationship with.
    He was in town so we went out on a date like old times.

I love your answer

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by jen_ross View Post
    I have never kissed a man, and the idea of it is actually harder to imagine than being otherwise sexual with a man.
    That was my thought until the last time I was with a guy (as a guy) and he kissed me. It was a little different, but not that much different, from kissing a woman. It made the sex more enjoyable - more personal - to me, rather than being some sort of "don't meet their eyes" anonymous hookup. I can see how drinking/smoking would make it unpleasant, but that would apply equally to a woman who'd been doing those things.

Anytime I'm en femme I like to kiss. To me it makes things more personal and makes me feel more into the mood. Even then there are some things I'm just not into such as facial hair.

Yes, while his hand was on my inner thigh. My heart had never beat so fast. I still think about the ine that got away.

Banned Spammer
    Oh Rachael I agree especially if I am in girl mode.
    Guy mode is nice as well just different.

Banned Read only
    I feel the same way. I have never kissed a man and never will. My wife is gorgeous and I can't get enough of her and never will! I am completely straight but love to cross dress. I guess I am a lesbian in a man's body. I don't judge guys who will kiss guys while dressed as a girl but it will never happen with me. I just really love having long lovemaking sessions with my wife. She'll always wears a sexy top with stretch lace on it or totally made of stretch lace and she'll have a really nice matching thong with eye makeup and lipstick on. She knows this totally turns me on. I wish I could dress in femme and make love to her but she's too conservative to go there and I won't do any cross dressing with her. But I do wear something sexy to be with her. It's just sexy in a man's way. My bottoms, however, when making love are boy shorts and I wear them with snug fitting tops. We also always make love with the light of two Yankee candles. It's really sexy! I love lots and lots of foreplay and love to keep her dresses in the stretch lace top with the thong on. I like working around her sexy clothing instead of her being totally naked. Anyone with me with the above situation? I'll never kiss a guy and never have an affair on my wife. I love her so very much inside and out. She's just as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the outside. She drives me absolutely crazy. We have an incredible sex life.

Banned Spammer
    So you don't judge guys dressed as women kissing men but you have a problem with two men kissing?
    Sounds like you would judge that so kinda homophobic don't you think?

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Yes I have and it was soooo good. It lead to a very long slow intimate time. It was so affirming. The goodbye kiss was me on tippy toes with my arms around his neck just in my lingerie. I felt so girly and sweet.

Dressed at a bar in San Fransisco a few years ago, was chatting with what I thought was a couple, but they didn't know each other. Suddenly I see these lips coming towards me at some pace. Just as he reached my lips, I turned my head away like a seasoned pro.

"Why don't you want to kiss me?" he said, a hundred bitchy answers filled my head but went for the safety first option of saying "Because i don't want to" he said "But you look so great, you are so hot" I said "Thanks but no thanks" and walked away.

What a crazy mix of emotions, I felt very vulnerable and uncomfortable but also a bit validated that here I was being targeted for what I looked like.... I guess its something that many many GG's have to deal with regularly. All in all it was not a pleasant experience, I did feel a bit violated, but it was all over in 20 seconds and at least I have the enduring memory that he thought I was sexy.
    Last edited by Becky Blue; 10-27-2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Typo
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I kiss my boyfriend all the time. But not while dressed. That would feel weird.