Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where On Earth

Banned Read only
    Cristy,
    I would love to do the next cruise dressed, last time I did get to sleep in a nightie but going to breakfast, lounging on the decks, wearing a nice sun dress while seeing the sights and the finale dining and enjoying a show !

Robin ,
    I hate to burst your bubble but Amsterdam is like many other European cities and not that different ! I must admit that Florence was great but for the sights but more so for the wonderful soft Italian leather shops, I was dying for an hour to try some of the skirts and dresses on , the factory shops were priced very reasonably !

I'd pick cities of fashion, such as New York, Paris, and the south of France like Nice , and Aix en Provence!
    Di

You guarantee me a holiday as Samantha with no judgements and you can take me almost anywhere.
    Nowhere too hot or cold, I will even tolerate rain - gives me an excuse to get a nice mac and brolly
    But seriously - this is dream stuff right here.
    Samantha -x-