Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: omegle has crushed my confidence

I learned not to care about people's opinion. I dressed and put on makeup for myself. I am a straight CDer, I never intended to be a girl, but I want to look pretty. I guess be the first version of my self is better than being other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Bella, if you think you will pass as a genetic woman, you have raised the bar too high. It's not realistic. It's not just makeup skill (that helps), it's not just clothing (that helps), it's not just accessories (those help too). No, there are a million little cues that give us away. You can't outsmart millennia of evolution and a lifetime of observation. You can still interact with others who know your actually a man. It's quite fun actually. I did it today over lunch with a friend in a restaurant.
    Jenifer is absolutely right. We are programmed to recognise these things. Your makeup could be flawless, dress sense 100% but the clues are still there. " and put on a white shirt with no bra." Unless your forms are top of the range and even then it's unlikely they're stand close scrutiny especially if you'er braless. Males will be drawn to things like that. Passing in a crowd is far different from one to one interactions.

Also in "real life", out in the world, people are far less likely to be so blunt. The web= anonymity. People can say what the like without fear of the other person being so offended that they punch them in the mouth (or worst). It's amazing just how much courage some people get online that they don't display in real life.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 03-07-2016 at 02:23 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Reality Check
    By using a webcam, you are giving people the opportunity to study your face and hair for an extended period. Very few of us could stand up to that scrutiny for more than a few seconds. Many transsexuals resort to facial feminization surgery at great cost and discomfort just to try to look more feminine or less masculine.

I don't suppose moving the camera back is an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    That said, if the outed you right away, I too wonder what kind of site you were on. Funny thing, when I was on a dating site and made it clear I was TS, I got zero...zero...replies. When I made no mention of it I got several...when I slipped it in at the end, I got more.
    I have had similar experience. On some sites I identify as a Post-OP TS/TG. Not really looking for dates or hookups. Men don't seem to read profiles very well, just the pics. Have to have them re-read and see if they understand what that means.

Only on one site I don't is on a Lesbian site, no nude pics but close. I have had many woman that love to chat of the sexual type.

Have had chats with CDs and Non transition TGs, and they get plenty of responses from both men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Do women even go on webcams for chatting to people that are not family or friends?
    I thinks that's the huge give away right there... I've tried a few times and eventually got away with passing as a GG but It took quite a few tries, with different cameras, lighting and angles, the key is knowing what to conceal, what to enhance and how to draw the eye away from the details that give us away.