Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious, what if you came out?

Being a loner most of my life, I have very few true friends. One person, a person whom I have leaned on in the past for emotional support, is the first, and only person I have told other than my wife. Her reaction was "I know, I always knew". I would hope my friends would understand, and accept me for me. If they did not, well, then they weren't really my friends to begin with. As for my family, my brother would be fine with it. That I am sure of. My mother would disown me. No big deal for me as I never had a relationship with her anyway. I would lose relationships for sure.

Aspiring Member
    when i came out to my wife she had no idea that i had a feminine side, she was devastated by this but came to realize some of my better characteristics emanated from my female persona and the people i worked with would have never guessed