Thread: Will dressing like this ever be a thing?

Will dressing like this ever be a thing?

Not just my leather fetish but being a guy with sort hair no make up, some body hair etc.

I think this look should be called Transvestite and the girl wig make up "passable" look should called crosdressing.

Anyone know if the iphone has a timer? I lack a long mirror. And wanted to do some full body shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

I believe it IS a thing.
    It's just not a accepted-by-the-general-public kind of thing and I don't think it will be any time soon. I think human nature is very far away from accepting what is considered by society to be female wear on males.

Also there is an app for the iPhone called Photo Timer that lets you take timed photos. It can be a little buggy but it works ok enough.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Reality Check
    Have you tried a "selfie stick"?

I don't know about the iPhone but on the android, you can set the camera to take a photo when it hears a certain word. "Smile", for example.

Personally, I favor a thing called a "camera". They range from inexpensive to very expensive, but most have self timers, zoom lenses and other features. The will sit on flat surfaces and have a threaded hole for attaching to a tripod or other devices.

You can download an app for a camera timer. I believe newer iPhones have timers

Ameli

You're doing it; it makes you happy; it's a thing. And, honestly, I've seen it before, so you're not alone, you're just rare.

Banned Read only
    LN:

I use an iPhone app called Camera+. It is much better than the internal Camera app with a number of extended features. I'm running iOS 9.2 and that version of the Camera app does have a self-timer that has 3sec and 10sec settings. Camera+ has settings for 5sec, 15sec and 30sec. I run it on my iPhone and iPad.

K:

The attached photo was taken at a recent auction with my iPhone 6 and Camera+. Used within its limitations, it does a very good job. However, it was more of an experiment as I would normally use one of my 2 digital cameras. And yes, the image does look a lot better at full resolution rather than shrunken for posting here.

DeeAnn
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a tough subject here on the forums... I think that this is a case of all or nothing, without shaving or (no offense) really trying to even wear something passable in a normal setting is pretty fetishy. I would think that the tween situation is more palatable then this look, but it is not up to me to be a fashion police officer.
    I think that when most members who go all the way (wig, makeup, etc.) they assume us tweeners are doing nothing but putting on a dress. This is the misconception.
    We often present shaven, appropriately dressed (albiet en femme!) and otherwise nicely presented, just without hiding our male "heads."
    It is hard to understand, (isn't all of this hard to understand?) but many people here (in Scandinavia) do in fact present in a way that is feminine in clothing, male in gender appearance, but in a very fashion forward and appropriate way. I have not done photos on this site, but if I ever figure it out I will maybe post a couple of images sometime that may help to make sense of it.
    However, the image in the OP is a little fetishy for most muggles to be Ok with...

On Ebay, there are lots of digital phones with timers. I used to use 35mm cameras with timers. They are all preety low priced on Ebay. I don't think the man in a dress look will ever be accepted by many, but may be tolerated more as time goes on.

You can also buy a wireless remote to operate the camera.

Silver Member
    Will dressing like this ever be a thing? - Yes. If you do it, it is a thing. Many others probably crossdress like you do, too.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    It sure is a "thing". Actually I have a couple of friends that only practice this type of crossdressing and I always look forward to going for coffee with one or both of them. Sometimes I tend to dress in a similiar style for the coffee meets. One of the friends tends to wear a mens three piece suit with a blouse, pantyhose and high heels. The other friend tends to wear everything feminine except no wig, jewellery, and make up.