Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: appearing as male

Reality Check
    I wear women's jeans as a male all the time. Not the ultra feminine jeans with the decorative stitching and sequins, plain ones. I wear panties but other people can't see them. I sometimes wear tee shirts or turtleneck shirts that could be worn by a woman.

I don't do this to try to fool anyone and I don't do it because of some imagined "inner woman", these are my clothes and I can't run the streets naked.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_vin View Post
    I wear women's jeans because they, quite simply, fit much better than men's jeans and they are much lighter and thinner. I wear the Lee brand plain pocket so they look like men's anyway. The ONE thing about them I hate though are the small pockets!
    http://www.joann.com/iron-on-pockets...g/2301224.html

Aspiring Member
    I often wear a pair of womens jeans. I bought them in a store closing down sale and they're really comfortable and lightweight. I've worn them to meet my male friends, and to work, and nobody has noticed anything different.
    Even my wife hasn't noticed that they are not mens jeans.

I always appear as what I am... male. I always express what I am on the inside... female. That's just "me" regardless of my clothes. No matter what I wear,I'll always just be me.

infrequently...though it does happen. mostly it is due to work dress code, though I could probably actually get away with fem jeans if the pockets weren't so darn tiny/non-existent.

Silver Member
    I don't own anything but women's jeans and for the most part everything else is women's clothes

That is what I do most every time I go out except to visit family. They don't know about me.

Only kind I've ever owned. They just fit and feel better.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Often, but wearing them I do get misgendered as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Try this, thigh high hose, boots with 3" heels, thong or string bikini, curvy boot cut jeans, padded panty and fem top. Like ice cream and cake. If that won't make you feel girly, and oh yea the bra and D forms.

to add to the others, all the time. Right now in off-white poly panties/cami, dark blue ladies polo and black slacks with black knee-highs and my die-ing pair of "Believe" loafers from Payless (they have discontinued these shoes and they are wonderful to the point of almost worn out!). Darker colors especially help hide the gender of the cut/clothes. But as said before, they are lighter and fit better than the male counterpart. As to the shoes, I have a very narrow foot (AAA). Mens shoes in a XXAAA size are $$$. At Payless and other places a $30 pair of women's wide fits like a $$$ pair of men's AAA shoes...and I had a SA at Payless once tell me this/sell me my first pair of Believe's. She said her son has the same problem and wears women's shoes as well!
    Last edited by Jennifer in CO; 03-10-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Most of the time. I believe a t-shirt can go either sex. and woman's jeans. But always feminine underneath.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????