Thread: may the "femme" be with you

may the "femme" be with you

Had a few warm days here in Jersey and spring fever hit me. Went to the closet to get my fishing poles and stuff, but they were dusty so I start cleaning them off and before I know it the clothes line is full of wash, I'm shampooing the carpets, the windows are squeaky clean now, the commodes gleam and the dogs are bathed. I never got to go fishing, what happening to me? I know it's sexist and stereotypical female behavior, but I enjoyed it so much, sorry to those who love their maids outfits but I'm not into that, just the yellow rubber gloves(got to protect my mani) and hair band. Now I'm really looking forward to dusting and polishing everything. So much to do and so little time. Maybe those people were right, I will make a good wife.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa, I bathed my dog this Afternoon and she wasn't very happy with me. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I went to the beach to catch some rays. Housework can wait 'till it get cold again.

It's just called taking pride in your home. If we can do it en femme all the better. Glad you enjoyed it Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning