Thread: Going to help a friend this morning

Going to help a friend this morning

Well Im in guy mode this morning, gotta help move furniture. Maybe later I can ghange out to something else at least partially. My close friend realized yesterday what a shoe nut I am lol. Ive been taking some advice and trying to aquire things that dont draw so much attention, wearing really dressy high heels out would def do that. Ive found myself looking at what I see women wearing for regular daily wear at least some. Being 48 and built like a stick Im not real sure what fits tbh. The things I like would def draw attention... Any rate I just felt like checking in.

Moving isn't t much fun, but you could maybe wear a pink thong and everytime you bend down to pick something up, you can get a laugh at your friends reaction.Lol. Just a thought.

ahahahah well thats a thought for sure! thanks for the smile and the chuckle, Im pretty sure I own 1....

Remember to wear gloves to protect your nails. I found a nice set of motorcycle-style boots with a modest two-inch heel that I've been wearing around in male mode lately. Enough of a heel to enjoy but not enough to overcome people's verbal inertia and make them comment on it.