Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing humiliation

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Search LGBT in your area and see what groups are in your area that are trans groups.

Please Sis,
    STAY AWAY from this person....
    I can only see bad things happening here....
    Take our advice, please!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Is everyone sure Jess is for real? Not that I don't enjoy a good troll now and again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Yes, isn't it curious that she hasn't been back?

DeeAnn

He is a twisted sick puppy crossdresser humiliation is the same as any other female humiliation it can involve violence, sexual assault, verbal abuse and just generally make you feel like sh!t about yourself. It is in my opinion one of the most degrading things someone can do to another person he is obviously a sadist Run away fast!
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

So, let's consider what humiliation could be. You agree to dress really sexy -- short skirt, tight top, nail extensions, etc. He takes you to a bar in an unfamiliar part of town. It's a sports bar with lots of jocks, some military guys, and way too much testosterone in the room. People are noticing you and you can tell they are snickering and some are even glaring through their drunkenness. You want to leave. your friend reaches over, snatches your wig off of your head, grabs your purse (holding your cell phone, money, keys, etc.) and loudly proclaims "Holy crap! You're a guy!!" and walks away. And that would be mild humiliation.

Stay away from this creep!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Silver Member
    If you are still on the fence about meeting this individual (claims to be a guy) I will help by agreeing with all those who say stay away! Beating the p*&S out of someone is platonic,too! If you placed the ad to find peace-loving CD's why not google support groups in your area, Renaissance is just one. He want KINK, but what kind he isn't telling, that should be terrifying!

This person already said a platonic relationship was OK so I don't see what the problem is as long as you are OK with meeting people from ads. Who cares what his kink is? Some of the responses to this thread are absolutely hysterical - in both senses of the word. Anyway, "humiliation" in this context could mean almost anything. It's entirely subjective. If you meet up with this person, you could ask them.

Stevie, the term "humiliation" has a distinct meaning in BDSM, in fact it is a common practice in the dominate/submissive type of sexual relationships. And people who are kinky often use ads to find each other so I can see why the person who responded to Jess' add might have misunderstood ... although it might have been best to ask first rather than assume that a CDer looking for companionship was referring to a forced feminization type of thing.
    Reine

With little info, I'd have to agree with most here and say "no way".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reine, I'm pretty well acquainted with "humiliation" in a BDSM context and with masochistic fetishes in general. But "crossdressing humiliation" could mean a lot of different things including that the person responding to the ad likes to be crossdressed and humiliated in some way. But it's a moot point because the OP said she didn't want anything sexual and the responder was OK with that. The only question is whether one feels safe meeting up with strangers from ads.

Jess,

Just to add to my previous comments. Role play and humiliation can be very exciting and satisfying if done with the right person. I met a dominant woman who had a degree in psychology. I dressed for her and she dominated me and I must say it was intensely satisfying. But a word of warning. First I already had some experience in this area and knew I would enjoy it. Second, she was very very good at what she did. It did not involve much in the way of physical contact but was all "mental". That said I doubt if I would ever meet someone as good as that through an online ad.

Silver Member
    Like Rene said, this guy is probably talking about forced feminization.

Thing is, he won't say exactly what he wants to do, that is a red flag regardless of how kinky one is.

Even more so, would one want to put themselves in a vulnerable position with a complete stranger from Craigslist?? There are places like Hellfire in NYC one can go to explore their kinks in a safer environment.