Thread: blasted by "pink fog " last week

Aspiring Member

blasted by "pink fog " last week

I have not felt much need to dress for quite a while. possibly years ,
    I was even considering burning the stock this winter , I have stored. I was waiting for the right wind and weather conditions so the smoke from all the nylon would not bother the neighbors . but last Monday >> dressed first time in
    "can't tell you, how long " binged for a couple of days, almost ordered stuff i really can't afford . Saturday it started to wain.
    and I hope by tomorrow its just a couple of boxes that collect dust again.
    Has anyone elles felt something like that last week ?
    any idea's on what kicks this off ?
    it was vacation week of all things , nothing to do and no spare $$
    so i had nothing planed but some catch up reading, that did not get done!
    aarrgghhh ! it some times feel like I'm not in control and that , pisses me off !

>>unrelated the "smiley face things", no slinky dress getting dropped down in place ?
    no corset getting tightened ?
    no puff of powder for glam make up ?
    no wig dropping in place
    no hair setting under the parlor head cooker
    seems like I have seen them in the past ?<<<

Sort of... in my dark days of repression, i generally would not allow myself to CD. Fought it with every fiber in my body.... I would go weeks, sometimes months without thinking about it. Then, bam, it would hit, and I would have a hard time thinking of anything else.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Pretty bathing suit there, and gorgeous girldle! WOW! It took me many years to finally decide to buy a bathing suit. I wore it outside my truck for several minutes at a deserted little rest area once, but lack the guts to go to a beach around people, in it, though it fits great. Too chicken to be a six foot six man in a ladies bathing suit!LOL

Actually, i had it a few weeks ago, and last week, it subsided for me. Passover is coming up for me soon, and i don't plan on dressing until a week or so after that. The fog, and daring to go out in public again will hit me pretty soon, with nice weather.

Reality Check
    I'm not sure I understand the question but I will offer one suggestion: Don't burn your crossdressing clothes and such, donate them to charity. Someone out there can wear your stuff even if it's another crossdresser.