Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing wife

Amazing wife

My best friend came to visit me at the weekend and we went for some drinks and a catch up. We got back to my house quite late and continued drinking. My wife was in bed. I decided to tell him about me as I wanted to get it off my chest. He took it unbelievably well and was very supportive. He asked questions and laughed at some of the stories I had about nearly getting caught. At this point my wife came through as she couldn't sleep. She sat with us and I told her that now my friend knows about me. She didn't look impressed as until that point she doesn't like that side of me and we were DADT. I think she took comfort with how amazing my friend was about it. Well. Obviously a little drunk I decided to open the floodgates and tell all in front of the both of them, I mean everything holding nothing back, I broke down a few times explaining the struggle. We went to bed after this and when I woke today they were sitting in the kitchen and everything seemed fine. My friend left and I texted him thanking him for being so good about it and he replied do whatever makes you happy. Later that night my wife my in my arms watching tv and she started crying, I asked her what was wrong and she said that she heard everything I said last night and didn't realise the pain and loneliness I had inside. She didn't want me to be unhappy. She said she was shocked that I had been outside the home dressed and that worries her a great deal in case anyone sees. I assured her that I love her and couldn't picture my life without her and that she had dealt with everything amazingly well since telling her 18months ago. She cried a little more and said she hasn't been as good of wife as she could have been and asked if her seeing me dressed a few nights a week would kill the urge to go outside the home. I said yes it 100% would and she is happy with this arrangement. So there it is, sometimes opening up and being 100% honest is helpful. My wife is an amazing person and I'm going to do my best to make her happy for the rest of our lives for being so supportive about this. Now I have to pick an outfit for the reveal . I hope this works out.

Peach

Banned Read only
    Wow Peach, great story and thank you for sharing, I don't doubt it will resonate with a lot of the folks here!

Thanks Robin! It's a very short summary of the whole conversation but all the important bits are in there! I'm excited about the future now and can hopefully feel good about myself from now on . And although I'm a good husband It's given me the motivation to be even better for her.

Banned Read only
    I sooo get that, being 'out' takes so much stress off and if your SO is accepting it strengthens the relationship like carbon fiber!

I could so make a wise crack about carbon fiber and underwear right now 😑

Peach thanks for sharing your story, Sounds like things are good for you and your Wife must really love you. Id say from the sound of things I think you 2 will be ok at the very least. Your very lucky Peach, do you know? Make sure your wife knows, ya? I think you know that.
    So Robin whats up with the carbon fiber and underwear? hmmmmm?
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

If more women would be like this, it would make dating/getting married so much easier.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Thank you for sharing that story Peach. You are very lucky to have her.

Silver Member
    Peach - Thank you for sharing such a remarkable story. I am happy for you and your wife. I hope you and your wife will grow even closer as you share the intimacy of your feelings together.

Great story but umm..... not sure about the thing reguarding "not going outside", sounds like me promising not to get a flat tyre.
    I mean I understand that today you might feel 100% about it and maybe even next month and if your really really lucky, maybe next year.
    I would advise that if you need to step outiside - explain it to your wife, before you go outside.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

You have a good wife - keep talking to her

What a great story Peach.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree with Rachelakid. I know your intentions are 100% honorable, but that'll be tough.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Rachel stated it well. I didn't think I would go out either but just look at me now. I like the flat tyre analogy.

Fantastic that the conversation has opened up your world and a greater freedom with your wife. We can't begin to really understand how this impacts SOs. Nice that your mate accepts too. Just watch out for exiting the door without prior knowledge of the wife.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Thanks for the replies! I know how lucky I am and fully intend to keep to my promise. After all I'd rather it was my wife that seen me as its her acceptance that means most to me.

Problem is now it's coming close to the day she will see me and I'm starting to panic and chicken out a bit!

Thanks

P

Peach,I'm interested in your story. I know I come across as an agsy wagon sometimes..I'm really not. I have given my hubby to go ahead and dress up some time but he keeps putting it off..he's waiting for breast forms to arrive. He has the make up,the wigs,some clothes and some make up. He wants it all before he presents himself to me. Fair enough I suppose but it frustrates me!

What a touching story, and what a relief this must be for you. My only advice is to be very careful with her feelings. She has given you a great gift. You obviously both love each other very much, and you've entered what I'm sure we're all hoping will be a new level intimacy between you. Be considerate of her as she adjusts to her new understanding of what your relationship is. Be open with her, more than ever before, but don't push anything any faster than she is comfortable with, and continue your amazing journey together. Best wishes to you both.

Great story but I'm with Rachel, my wife knows I dress and even lets/encourages me to dress in front of her, I go out too though she doesn't know this, I have been going out in another city whenever I get the oportunity which is regular and I'm hooked, I can't help myself, I'd love to be able to share this with my wife but I know she'd hit the roof, please tread carefully with your promises. come to think of it I think I'll post on my dilema, "how to stop going out"

Amazing Wife - the result!!

So if you browse down the latest threads you will see my post telling my story of recent events. Well tonight was the night as my wife and I had agreed for the reveal. My wife came home from work, I made the supper which I love doing as I'm a handy guy in the kitchen . After supper we napped as we love to do . We are early 30's but love to nap whenever possible 😂. When we woke I told her I was going for a shower and asked if she was still ok with everything. She was a bit hesitant but said to go for it as it was her idea. So off I went and had a shower and shave. After my shower I came back to her and gave her one last chance to bail out.... And to get a beer out the fridge for some Dutch courage 😁. I went and put my clothes on, black top with see through shoulders and black lacy sports bra type thing underneath (really hard to describe). Black jeans and my favourite sandel type high heels with toes painted plum red. Then I put my makeup on which was a challenge as I was so nervous I kept poking my eye with the eyeliner, but kept it neat and tidy and not over the top. I don't wear wigs (I don't suit them) and I don't wear forms (I don't suit them either) so just waxed my hair and took a sip of my beer and headed through to the room where she was. As I got closer a wave of anxiety ran over me like a bulldozer and I stopped dead in my tracks. I was stunned. I took a deep breath and shouted through to her to come and meet me. She had a giggle and did. This was it, the first time she had seen me. She started at my toes and her eyes worked up. She came closer to me analysing my eyes. I held her and at that point she said I'm not kissing you. I said I understand and gave her a minute to take it in. She told me it's not as bad as she imagined. She pictured a wig etc. So we came through to the kitchen and we spoke a bit. God I was SO nervous but eventually settled down. I didn't like walking in my heels in front of her initially but that soon passed. We spent the next few hours planning our belated honeymoon and playing her favourite board game (of course I let her win). I had a red wine and done some accounts on my laptop. But after a while I was totally at ease and I think she was too. I went and took everything off and came back to her, sat down and asked "well, was it as bad as you imagined?" She replied no it really wasn't, obviously it's not what I ever imagined us to be dealing with but I can deal with it, just not every night"....... She didn't say anything bad about my clothes, makeup etc. Just that it was all good and she is happy I'm happy. What a lucky guy I am and I hope my last few stories can give some people the courage to be honest with their partners. It doesn't always end in tears of hurt.

Peach x

I appreciate everyone's opinion but if I promise my wife something I will stick to it. I only need her to see and accept me

Peach, you little sweetheart. Your story is so similar to mine. My wife hated for me to go out dressed. She now gives me full reign to dress around the house. She is such a sweetheart. As is your wife. Enjoy. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Daviolin, thank you so much . I posted about the reveal not long ago! It went well

Ahhhhh so happy for you.
    I remember my first time coming out. I received a very similar response to what you have experienced.

Congrats. Remember to take it slow and watch for the pink fog.

So happy for you and your wife! I think you've unlocked a great new chapter in your relationship.

Big pat on the back and a hug too, Im glad the experience went well. Im happy for you, keep up with positive things Peach.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

That is so cool!
    My wife panicked three months ago when I told her I like to put on a dress and I had done it quite a few times in the past.
    Back in the closet for me.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?