Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing wife

what a lovely story Peach. So so happy for you both. Sounds so exciting but nerve wracking too I can totally relate! Many wonderful happy times ahead with that Elephant thrown out the window of the room!!

Peach, what a great follow on to your previous post. I'm glad that things are working out for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's great Peach. I'm really pleased for you. When I came out to my wife two months ago, she said she didn't want to see me dressed, but was happy for me to dress in private. She's since been happy to see photos of me, so I suspect that one day, I'll also be able to dress around her. Not yet, but one day.

You have a good wife - keep talking and try not to rush her

Platinum Member
    Hi Peach, That really sounds like a wonderful night,
    Now that the ball is in her court just don't overwhelm her with this program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

like she said, "not every night" so ask her when she would be comfortable if you get "dressed". Thank you for her understanding and support and explain that you were born this way and gratefully for her acceptance of who you are.

Enjoy!
    Tina

Another update!!

It's been a good few weeks now since I shared the latest happenings so thought I'd post another update!

Things going very well and we seem to be finding some common ground regarding my dressing. I've been dressed in front of my wife now about 6 or 7 times and initially it was awkward and clumsy but tonight she came home and I was dressed and no longer felt weird walking in heels around her. Conversation was normal and not forced like I had felt it was before. She kisses me now when I have makeup on which is something she couldn't do before (haven't been forcing it) and we talk more about makeup and typical feminine things. I asked a few weeks ago how do we go about things, if I want to dress do I ask you first to which her reply was "no just do it". I didn't feel comfortable with that and wanted her to have the final say. The reason for this was in case she had a bad day at work or whatever and seeing me dressed as a woman would be to much. So we agreed that if I felt the need to send a quick text just asking if she'd mind. I done this today for the first time and her reply was positive . She did ask if I was wearing her eye shadow though 😂. No dear I have enough of my own 😂.

In case your wondering I was wearing black heels, black skinny jeans with a jumper dress on top!

Long my this continue

Congratulations. Sounds like you're handling your situation well. You're smart to be sensitive to the possibility of your wife's having some negative feelings at an unexpected time, possibly as a result of other things that might have happened during her day. You're a lucky guy/girl, but part of "luck" involves taking appropriate care, and that's what you're doing.

I have enjoyed reading of your journey, Peach. Thank you so much for sharing.

Peach13 I love the story if your wife is anything like mine in time you will be lovers and best girl friend s.l just came out to mine a year ago now she takes me shopping with her and even encourage me to get dressed. But not all the time try having some girl fun do her nails and hair bet she likes it.have fun doll

A lovely story and you made the right choice to be careful and slow about dressing in front of her. You did give your age and one thing that I have noticed over the years is that one's desires and needs for cross dressing can evolve in unexpected ways. So, for example, at some stage you may wish strongly to go out dressed. Keep up the communication so that you can cross any new barriers ahead without upsetting her. She is being very strong and good.