Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An interesting 15 seconds...

I've done it in my normal "dude-like" manner. Was at an airport Starbucks waiting for my coffee, as was this lovely lady, waiting for hers. All I said to her while waiting was hey "cool shoes". She really loved the compliment coming from a guy she didn't know. Perhaps unusual I guess

Banned Read only
    I like to look at it from the other direction...I'm the 'chic' and I see a guy and I totally clock him...ya, you're CD 😉

I find it tough to present full femme when I come across guys as compared to other women but that little mind trick helps ease the anxiety (and I don't doubt I've been right on a couple occasions as well 😉 )

I know I don't pass, I ☆#@%@**$@$ WAY too much for a girl 😂

My experience is the same as Sometimes Steffi and Nadine, totally positive with some wonderful and interesting conversations at that moment and the next time we run into each other, wherever that may be. I do this wherever I am, San Francisco, Michigan, Denver, Sacramento, CA, airplanes, hotels, restaurants, wherever. As to whether it is interpreted as a come on, is totally dependent on who receives the compliment and how the compliment was delivered. A lot has top do with the tone of voice, actual words used, follow on comments and conversation and whether you are looking them in the eyes and smiling. Obviously, typical lecherous comments will not get good results, but nice and real ones most likely will. I too believe that many people are just missing out on meeting new people when they do not compliment others. So, if you feel like complimenting someone, male or female, do it. I will bet that you will have much more success than not.

Another way to look at it, is that maybe they want compliments, especially when wearing a new dress or outfit, or wearing that special perfume. A friend of mine from the coffee shop when he was in college realized that there were a lot of attractive woman out there that most males were just too afraid to talk with. Sound familiar? Well, he started talking with the cutest girls around and ended up dating a lot of them. In high school, he was one of those who were afraid to talk to the good looking girls and hardly ever dated anyone.

As to complimenting another trans girl or guy, why not? I do agree that it needs to be honest and real. I would not talk about anything "T" related unless the other person brought it up first. I run into a lot of trans women and men while out in San Francisco and surrounds. I treat them as another human being and that seems to work fine for both of us.

It's been my experience that random, honest compliments are almost always appreciated and accepted. I do it all the time.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Two things here,

New York, don't engage in conversation unless it is with a sales assistant.

Smiling is also risky.

In London never try to engage in conversation on the tube.

In this situation even eye contact could be counted as harassment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.