Thread: not the usual infatuation

not the usual infatuation

Well I decided to go out a couple of days ago so to prep I did the usual but this time because I would be out all day I decided to affix the "girls" so no mishaps when moving about. Took a longer time getting them in just the right position because there is no adjustments once they are on. Made sure the adhesive was amply applied a 1/2 hr. later they were now a part of me, after a day out, getting ready for bed I just didn't want to remove "my breasts", so on goes the night gown and how much more wonderfully it fit and felt, no worry's about sleeping in them since I sleep on my back and side so no body weight on them to burst them. Waking up was a joy with the new parts of me being there. Had to put on a bra out of necessity now, so dressing had to be on the femme side, no questions. I decided to keep them on no matter what. I was going to adjust and overcome this situation, no going or doing anything with out my breasts. I didn't hide in the house, I went about my day as usual gradually feeling so natural that no thought was given to the extra weight which faded from my mind. I had to present as female but kept it low key and casual as if I was a woman, which I was in my mind somewhat and went on my shopping spree. Also showered with them and they stayed fast to me, another experience although somewhat strange but again natural as can be. It's been 4 days now and only reaffixed once, didn't really need it but I didn't want to chance it and had to check for any reaction to the adhesive. I think I now have a little more insight into why women feel the way they do about their chests. Sadly I have to remove my breasts tomorrow morning, I have an important job interview to attend and sell myself as the gender I was born into and my skills of course, I don't think breasts would help my cause, they would be too distracting, not to me anyway, "my eyes are up here", if you know what I mean. If only society was accepting of men with breasts, after medical evaluation of course, I know I would have them, I think I was meant to have breasts, they just feel like a part of my body that I'm missing. I know this thread is a stretch to the CDing agenda but I felt I had to share my feelings, which blend into my gender fluidity and my desire to dress in the clothing of the gender opposite my birth. I hope all who invest in forms have a wonderful feeling when using them much as I do.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wonderful story Allisa

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Allisa. I feel you with the selling yourself as the expected traditional male work unit. My breasts (silicone) are a natural part of me all evening and night under my nightgown and then I transform to male for the income stream thing to work properly.
    It's a gratifying balance.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Very nice, seems your really comfortable with them.

Allisa

I know the feeling.

It is rare that I use adhesive to attach my forms. When I do, however, I don't want to take them off as they feel a part of me and I feel complete.

Allisa:

You've really struck a chord with this one. I long ago gave up on forms that dont attach. Currently I have on Divine's Venus Breast Enhancers, using the built in adhesive, augmented with Holister's spray. They've been on for the past few days, and I can go to work in guy mode, with cami or tank top under my office shirt -- and no one's the wiser. For weekends I try to step it up to either medium or large forms, again attached. i can sleep in them, shower with them, exercise or do housework with them, run errands, etc. They really feel a part of me, and I really feel as if I should have had breasts all along. I feel a comfort and completeness when my body has this obviously feminine feature. When they are firmly attached, I can go braless, wear T-shirts and other close fitting tops ( in private, of course -- a lady doesn't go braless in public), and I thoroughly enjoy the feeling and the movement that comes with having breasts. Ahhhhhhh!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights

hello allisa,
    you have instilled a private pain for me,
    i have forms but am unable to adhere them due to relation requirements,
    you made it sound as pleasurable as i have imagined,
    perhaps one-day this may become possible
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Rhonda, I think you know what I was trying to convey in my thread, it's so hard to put into words the feelings and state of mind having breasts can give you.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I've often wondered why they are so addicting to the male growing up. I've always loved them ever since I read my first Playboy magazine and looked at them all covered with bras in the old catalogues. I have a set of forms that I try and wear as often as I can just around the house. Next to lipstick they are the one item that I wish all men had and could wear every day without being out of place in public. They feel good when they jiggle on me and feel comforting when I sit down. My wife complains about having to wear a bra to hold her's in and I love wearing my bra and containing my forms. Thanks for your thread here I think a lot of us feel the same about breasts. There are all shapes and sizes but I love them all. Just wish I had been born in my male body with some big floppy ones..... Lol

Having your breasts attached does put you in a different state of mind, similar to being on hormones.

I notice you don't lose your sense of values when thinking of income, it is a plus and for me always gives mixed feelings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Allisa and others addicted to wearing breast forms:

I strongly advise u to investigate solid silicone forms with no poly covering. They cost a bit more but last a lifetime and can't leak, crack, or burst. They come in a variety of softness and colors. I have a number of them and they feel and look more natural than poly covered forms.

I don't ever glue on forms anymore. Because I wear a silicone breast plate when I want cleavage or the feeling of natural breasts and no bra. The advantages r I can display breasts naked or cleavage down to my waist and it goes on or off in seconds. Once again these start at $400 but u never have to mess with glue again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    My forms have a sticky back that holds them in place but not to the point where I could take a shower in them. They are fine in a bra. I do love it when I can wear them all day and they feel like a part of me. Unfortunately, a man with breasts is a curiosity in my part of the world so I have to take them off when in male mode.

I think every one of us has thought about getting actual implants at some time, but reality sets in and we know we couldn't live a normal life as men with breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    getting ready for bed I just didn't want to remove "my breasts", so on goes the night gown and how much more wonderfully it fit and felt, no worry's about sleeping in them since I sleep on my back and side so no body weight on them to burst them. Waking up was a joy with the new parts of me being there. Had to put on a bra out of necessity now, so dressing had to be on the femme side, no questions.
    Allisa,

I've known that wonderful sensation of waking up with glued on forms on an (unfortunately) small number of times. I know it's something you'll want to repeat. Those first moments awake just set the tone for the day ahead. And as you rightly say, night gowns fit that much better.

Must admit to more than a little envy.

Helen
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I recently (like yesterday) ordered an inexpensive pair that self adhere. Not sure why I did this because I'm not out to anyone, even my wife. However, I have the ever-growing desire to feel the weight of forms on my chest like you've described even if it's just for the shortest of moments.

Krisi's comment (#13 in the thread) "Unfortunately, a man with breasts is a curiosity in my part of the world so I have to take them off when in male mode. I think every one of us has thought about getting actual implants at some time, but reality sets in and we know we couldn't live a normal life as men with breasts. " really resonated with me. Even if I were to come down with gynecomastia, my wife has said "we'd have to get you surgery". I'm sure it would most certainly be a curiosity in 'suburbia' and definitely couldn't live a normal life as a man with breasts. Of course if I did have real boobs of my own, I'd probably never leave the house and have a pile of pizza boxes laying next to me as I wouldn't want to do anything but play with them.

Rhonda may have answered this question but Alissa... what adhesive are you using that would last for four days AND not cause a skin reaction? Being new to the realm of slapping on bewbs I'm curious what I should get.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Sue,

The adhesive is normally Hollisters medical adhesive. It's designed for use with breast prosthetics and other medical applications;

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/holli...hol7730-3-2-oz

I've used it and it does what it says on the tin. It will hold for several days and allow you to even shower. However you need to make sure you're skin is as oil free as possible if you're looking to spend extended time enfemme.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Thanks Helen, you are correct with your response, at least that's what I use. I've found that after removing any hair(prefer waxing) I use rubbing alcohol to clean off any oils or wax residue, after that It's trial and error on the amount of adhesive and the positioning of the forms, depending on the size of your pecs and the forms shape(triangle, tear drop, etc...), mine are size 7 wide(low profile) from Janet's closet, she has a very good video of how to use the adhesive and cleaning afterward. But I have used the double sided tape for short times just as a precaution, I have had a mishap with slippage out of bra, luckily out of sight of people, quite embarrassing. I hope this is helpful.

I have never affixed my breasts always opting for the easier and more short term method of inserting them in my bra. I have often wondered how it would feel to have them as a part of me and I must say that you pose a very compelling argument Allisa! I can't imagine how it must feel to shower with them and you can count me as one woman who is convinced that I absolutely must have that experience!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Reality Check
    ......... I can't imagine how it must feel to shower with them ................
    One day I was washing my forms in the sink and had them out on a towel drying them when my wife walked in. "Washing your boobs?, she said. I said "Yep." She said "Whenever I need to wash mine I just step into the shower!"

Showering with boobs would be fun but I would need a way for the parts between my legs to go away to really get the joy of it.

Thank you for your story.
    I don't get to wear my breast very often and only a couple times with adhesive. The adhesive I used came from Suddenly Fem with the D size forms I purchased. They feel great when they're attached and I tried to go into the hot tub wearing a bikini but the warm water made them peel away, I think the shower would do the same. I think I need to try the brand and method you use

Reality Check
    Remember, you have to be able to remove them at some point so you don't want an adhesive that won't dissolve in something. You don't want to show up at work Monday morning with boobs because the adhesive is too strong.