Thread: Saw my doctor today and ended talking about heels !

Banned Read only

Saw my doctor today and ended talking about heels !

I've been putting it of for weeks but the muscle weakness in my left arm has got worse . I've been passed over to a new doctor since my last one retired, he was great and got me through my counselling my new one or rather ones plural are two lady doctors. The one I saw queried if I minded a woman after another glance at my notes, I said I didn't object at all.
    She checked my arm over and decided my shoulder was the problem and booked me in for Xrays. I asked if she minded checking the arthritis in my toes, and what choices I had in pain relief if they become more painful. She gave me some suggestions and then glancing again at the notes on the computer screen and back at me said with a smile it depends on what footwear you choose to wear, I replied nothing more than a 4" heel ! She said I thought you might say something like that, then asked how often did I do it ? I told her at my social evenings for about six hours if I drive in them, she added that I will pay the price for that as any woman would the next day. The conversation drifted into types of heel, and what she liked, I couldn't believe I was having a converstion with my doctor about wearing heels !!

My next stop was the optician, I was looking forward to this because I'd ordered two pairs of male glasses and a pair in a women's style. It was the same SA that came out to me , at the time I told him I would take some photos in and give him some contact details if he needed them. We dealt with checking the glasses out and then I produced an envelope with the pics in , I told I didn't have a problem with showing them as long as he felt comfortable looking at them, I showed him the ones from my social outings , he just couldn't believe the transformation . He admitted that he was concerned about how he felt when he dressed the one time and thanked me for pointing out he wasn't alone with CDing thoughts and I had made him think seriously what he feels about it now. As I left he just couldn't stop shaking my hand, I really felt good about helping I could see the look of relief on his face .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-30-2016 at 12:56 PM.

That's great, Teresa. Great that you can chat comfortably with your doctor and great that you're helping your young optician SA.

It's a shame that some of us struggle and think that crossdressing is wrong and it's great that you're helping him comes to terms with it.

Great story and update. A few years back I fell and bruised my lower shin. The dark coloration didn't go away. My female doctor diagnosed it as stasis dermatitis. She prescribed TED hose but told me to just wear women's support hose off the shelf because they are cheaper and more comfortable. I told her I wore support pantyhose once when my legs were sore after a workout and it really helped but stopped. She said "why'd you stop?" That led to a 10 minute conversation about pantyhose, particularly support pantyhose. She was wearing a skirt. She stuck out her leg, took her shoe off and told me to keep my feet and heels smooth, and nails trimmed. She said I could choose between thigh highs or pantyhose. I'll never forget her words "I don't like thigh highs, I wear pantyhose because that's just what makes me happy". I Could've sat there all day and discussed pantyhose with her. In a nutshell she implied all men and women should wear some sort of compression for improved circulation and sustained leg health. The effect was that I felt comfortable talking to her about anything which is really important in a family doctor.....a good family doctor. Sadly she moved away. I keep telling my wife....'Doctor's orders'

I love reading your threads, you can feel the excitement and happiness, a rather breath of fresh air from your past threads. WOW, look at you, women's glasses, that's amazing, I hope your padding yourself on the back and proud of the very big steps forward your taking. Keep the happy stories coming.

That's so cool being able to be open to other people.

I have sexy 4" pointed heels that kill my feet and make my toes numb
    The round toe pair I have are easy to walk in and don't kill my feet but don't look very sexy.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    If you were referring to the doctor, she was reading it off the screen, I'm not sure how explicit the previous one was , so I assume she saw references to my counselling on CDing and gender issues. If you mean the SA, he came out to me when I asked for a deal on women's glasses.

I never thought I would be saying this but I have far more women's shoes than male, yes they are addictive but not always practical. When I go out as a man the choice is black shoes or brown, when going out dressed it's wonderful to be able to think of shoes to match an outfit or an outfit to match some nice heels !

Maria,
    I may not like wearing glasses but at least now I can open my handbag and slip on a more feminine pair.

Sarah,
    It does feel strange that this happened in such a short time, OK I'm not that open with my wife which is a great shame because CDing does bring out the best in me .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-30-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Wow. I love this site. (New member)
    I was so scared to go to the doctor with my legs and crotch shaved, I let it grow out for two weeks before my appointment.
    If I had kept shaving, I wonder if I would have gotten into a conversation about hose and heels.

Banned Read only
    Roxy,
    Those hurdles feel a while ago now, I donate blood so my arms are shaved, I have to go to for a aortic scan next week and my chest is shaved. My seamstress friend did make the point about other CDing clients she had who didn't shave their bodies and what a big mistake they made . When she's altered a gown for them it may fit beautifully but the look was spoiled by body hair, she was pleased that I'd already realised this but I have to say shaving your own back isn't the easiest job in the world .

I used to worry about my doctors appointment . At 1 appointment the nurse was attaching some probes to my chest and legs, the nurse commented " you have shaved "I wish my husband did." Once I had on my pantyhose and the nurse told me she would leave the room while I took them off I was so embarrassed at first but she made no mention .

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is very awesome!
    Any chance to talk about high heels really.
    And then to really help someone out.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".