Thread: My week so far....

My week so far....

I live in a studio apartment so I'm basically living 24/7 in feminine clothing. I haven't started wearing anything to work yet aside from the usual underdressing but wearing leggings under guy pants is more helpful for me. I'm wearing women's t-shirts under my long sleeve shirts. I can wear clean athletic shoes as part of the dress code so shoes are on the agenda.

My boobs come on the moment I get back to my apartment after work. I'm getting forms that are designed for sleeping and ordering them next weekend most likely.

On Sunday, I walked down the hallway to take out the trash wearing both boobs and wig. I'm as clean shaven as I can get with my ladies electric razor but I didn't even give it a second thought nor checked the hallway for people.

Yesterday, I did the same when I checked the mail.

It's all so natural and feels so normal. The same with my boobs. It's like I was always supposed to be a woman but I was born with the wrong parts.

I'm seeing a therapist once a month as I continue along this journey. The only reason why I stopped myself from starting hormones after moving is because I want biological kids and the money just wasn't there to freeze sperm. I want biological children with whatever woman I marry but the hard part is going to be finding that perfect woman who is open and understanding to knowing she's getting me for a wife.

Work doesn't know yet but I'm going to find whatever clothing I can get away with. I'm getting a messenger bag soon because my light jacket doesn't have nearly the space as my winter jacket does...and this girl needs to carry her purse without making it so obvious that she's carrying a purse!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Coach and Michael Kors make nice "men's" messenger bags about the same size as a medium size ladies' handbag. I carry a black Coach logo bag all the time now either in male or in andro mode and have never had anyone give me a hard time for it. I think lesson #1 of being a girl is that it is worth spending the money on a quality handbag.

But if you want to save a bundle, find a Coach or Michael Kors outlet store in your area. I had to drive two hours each way to get mine, but it was well worth the trip.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    On Sunday, I walked down the hallway to take out the trash wearing both boobs and wig.
    Congrats on taking another step! The way you did this was the best - I've tried the one-boob-only method and it is just not satisfactory. Hugs - Diane

would you rather I have phrased it "both wig and boobs" or "wearing boobs and wig"?

I have my eye on a unisex one right now. I may check Charming Charlie to see what they offer.

I have a black purse that I got at Kohl's on sale but it's too girly to get away with while presenting male. I have my eye on an unisex bag for now. I'd prefer a women's one of course.
    Last edited by MissDanielle; 03-30-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.