Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laurie Ann's 12 days

What Me Worry

Laurie Ann's 12 days

Today will conclude 12 days of being dressed every day. The feelings I have of these days are difficult to put into words. I really felt like a woman this whole time. The days seem like a blur but I will always have them in my mind and heart.

Some of the highlights shopping, out to dinner several times and using the womens room without incident this included a time with several older GG's in the facility. They did not bat and eyelash and smiled at me while I was washing my hands and fixing my makeup. Several times being referred to as ma'am or miss. Trying on clothes and being helped by the sales girls just like an other woman LB of course. The highlight was last Thursday night when I went to the lingerie store and had some pictures taken which will be posted. I let my nails grow and polished them red along with my toes. After the picture shoot went out to have a drink. I was dressed in a black skirt mid thigh, blue blouse which shows some nice clevage, garter belt and black 4" high heeled Mary Janes. I was having a glass of cabernet and a man offered to buy me another I politely declined but the feeling was indescribable be still my heart.

Today is day 5 with my nails still done but an interview tomorrow means the polish must go but I hope to keep them long. The owner of the lingerie shop rents the apartment upstairs to a GG who knows of my dressing and was there for part of the picture taking and she gave me a compliment which I will never forget she said I looked great and would certainly pass as a woman any time. I think she was just being nice but it felt great. She even said that my makeup put her skills to shame. She is a very attractive GG with a bubbly personality. The owner of the store just said OMG you look very pretty. She is very helpful and friendly and I would recommend that any girls here in Northern NJ pm me and I will give you her phone number. She has done so much for my confidence it's amazing.

I wish I could tell you more but as I said it's become a blur.

Thanks for allowing me to ramble on. Without this place the last 12 days would never have happened. Thanks girls for giving me confidence.

P.S. I hope to post the pictures soon.

Love Laurie Ann
    Last edited by Laurie Ann; 02-20-2006 at 11:00 PM.

The 12 days of christmas

Hi Laurie Ann

What a wonderful experience for you.

I'm so gald you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing your feelings.

A late Xmas present ???
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Fantastic time you had! I am so happy for you. I guess it would be a dream for me to spend that much consecutive time en femme.

Smile

Laurie Ann it sounds like you have been totally taken in by your femme side and it is absolutely wonderful isnt it? I am so happy you have been able to enjoy this experience.

I hope you get the job you are interviewing for, then go home, crack a bottle of wine to celebrate and just let Laurie Ann continue to bask in the beauty of her reality to celebrate.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

12 days??? Wow Laurie - that is wonderful! Can't wait to see the pix
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laurie Ann,
    No surprise to me. I think you're very pretty. You should believe them when they compliment you. I take people for their word. What else can we do? Sounds as if i should take a road trip to see you and that lingerie store.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I'm so happy you had the time to just be yourself. Many times we can't be.
    Those are the times " no other way to say it" that are just DRAB! I know the feelings of trying on clothing at the stores. I've done that a couple times. It's a great feeling.

All the best to you, really!

Haley

Hooray for you!

Most I went was 3 days and it was sad going back to DRAB!

[SIZE=4]Well done Laurie Ann, that sounded like an excellent time.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I doubt that I will ever get the opportunity to do the same, but I am glad that you did.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Good for you Laurie Ann. I am sure it has been quite a journey for you. Would love to read more about your experiences.
    As the lyrics from "Rose Tint My World" in the Rocky Horror Show say: ".... Don't dream it. Be it...."
    Phoebe

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Longest time dressed

I did a week over Christmas a few years ago, would have gone longerm but shaving really closely every day got to be a real itchy pain.......then I have one of those...."what the f#'@ am I doing" moments.......and went back to drab.....

You know, I wish I could make up my mind......in Sept last year I nearly threw all my drab underwear and jeans etc away, and replaced it all with femme stuff.......haven't even thought about dressing since then until now, and this evening, I had to make a real effort not to go and spend £100's at a new 'Plus Size' boutique that I've just found......

Any one else do this ?
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

[SIZE=3]12 days?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Just get on the next plane to Thailand and get it over with... [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    [SIZE=3]12 days?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Just get on the next plane to Thailand and get it over with... [/SIZE]
    Get what over with - SRS? Just because one of us stays enfemme for 12 days does not mean we are TS. TS does not make one a "woman". I am enfemme and seen as a woman 24/7 at least 75% of the time but do not plan a trip for SRS.

Not being tacky but want to clarify.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Good for you, Laurie Ann. You must be on Cloud 9. I am also on my day 12 and it will end in a couple of days when my SO returns. It's the girls jeans and Tshirts and rather drab blouses that lets me get away with it here in CD unfriendly Panama. I do envy and very much admire your courage to be out there.

Love to you, QZ2

Well done, Laurie Ann! Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

You go girl. I am so happy for you. You are a beautiful woman. Us Jersey girls might have to go shopping some day.

Laurie Ann,

That's great sis! congrats!

Gold Member
    Laurie Ann your living our dream, keep it going girl and keep us posted on updates, that is so cool

Laurie, Fabulous honey, you have come a long way in a short time, I'm so happy for you. Love to see the pics sometime.

Congradulations,

Charlene Marie

BITCH

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Laurie. Wish something like that would happen to me sometime. Looking forward to the new pics. Congrats

girl next door
    Oh what a lucky girl you are, Laurie Ann.

You must have been in heaven. All good things must come to an end I suppose.

Tell me, being en femme the whole time, did any aspects of being girly get old/burdensone?

Thanks for sharing with us, sweetie.
    Take care,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Smile Oh Happy Days

Hey Laurie Ann,

12 wonderful days you'll never forget, that is untill next years 14 days.
    What a nice time you had, you certainly sound bubbly and happy.

I'm proud of you and I envy you too.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Hi Laurie,

Well done for 12 days of dressing, it does sound like you had a great time.

Judging from your picture i can see that you would have no problem in passing.

Louise
    (chattaboxx)

Laurie --
    There are many of us here who are totally jealous. 12 Days? Wow, beats my four hours terrorizing the neighborhood. The way you look (really good) it must have been an exciting time. Being offered a drink, too.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

What Me Worry
    Thanks girls as I said the feelings of being dressed and out are hard to put into words. I wore heels every day I don't understand why GG's complain about it I found them very comfortable. I think having my nails done helped enhance the image of a woman. I hope to go this coming weekend to be Laurie Ann for at least three days but must concentrate on job hunting for the next several days. I am also looking forward to having some pics shown.