Thread: Love is all you need - The Beetles

Banned Read only

Love is all you need - The Beetles

OK, WT(fudge) is she talking about? Manerisms! I have to present as a guy occasionally "to pay the rent" but I still have femme manerisms and for the most part that works, are "femme manerisms all you need"...OK, just making conversation, I kinda know the answer....I think 😐

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Honestly, you just need to know and accept who you are in side. The rest is just to help other people understand who you are.

Born in Liverpool have the Beatles CD in my car player right now.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Personally, I think the Beatles were an early version of the Bay City Rollers. OK, just kidding peeps!

Even at work, I practice my walking up and down stairs and in quite offices. Whenever I'm alone, I'll change my general deportment too, whenever the chance arises. It is sort of consuming me at the moment, but in a controlled manner, as this is a very conscious decision. I like man me, but my girl side needs work.

However, as a (classic?) CD, I need to be 100% presenting before I can use mannerisms or the world assumes I'm gay. Mind you, they assume you're gay if dressed femme, so I lose at every turn with that argument.

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 04-02-2016 at 06:09 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

i believe you do know the answer; no, they're not all you need while your still male physically, and once/if you transitioned into a physical woman to match the inner woman, no you would no longer need to dress necessarily, and the mannerisms would indeed suffice ... hypothetically speaking!

all you need is ... dresses
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er