Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dressing at home

Unfortunately, I'm never home alone, at least not for long enough to have any fun.

Besides my DADT relationship with my wife, my adult daughter lives down stairs, and I never know when she will be back.

I don't think I've been alone going on 3 years now. But that doesn't stop me from a little underdressing, a little undersleeping, and having my toe nails painted.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I am not so big on heels Although I will where them around the house but seldom out unless I am clubbing it, which isn't much these days. But I do like make up and always where it if I am going to dress. It might be more garish if I am just around the house and I'll tone it down for the mall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

At home I go all the way. I usually wear a corset, camisole, panties, stockings with the garters from the corset, bra with forms, dress or skirt and blouse, makeup, wig, and high heals. Oh I also like press-on nails, pink. I spend the time wandering the house practicing walking, I don't do any dishes or cleaning I have ruined too many blouses and dresses. I will change outfits a few times, no since in going through all this work if I can't try on a few (at least) outfits. Brenda

The only reason I don't go the whole nine yards at this time is because I'm still in the process of rebuilding from a purge (I'll NEVER do that again!). That being said, once I have everything In place, anytime I have enough alone time I intend to go all the way, including wig, heels, hose and makeup. I just love the feeling and any makeup practice I can get is a good thing.

Elizabeth

Sure, I do it all the time ... just wish my own hair was long enough to eliminate my wigs.
    If I'm home and not going out I don't usually wear makeup, just as I'm sure most women don't. It doesn't change how I feel about myself, it's just less time consuming.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Dressing up whilst others are home nearly all the time is usually a hurried time. Wife is DADT and family members aren't aware I crossdress and it wouldn't be good timing now to come out of the closet (may never be). Even behind a locked door it is hard to pick a time when someone won't come knocking or arrive at the front door these days. Even having been careful I have had a few very near misses, so I'm always nervous and conscious of how quickly I might need to undress and hide the evidence. That said, at home I love to dress up in a range of sexy panties, high heels, bras, satin slips, home made breast forms, corsets, sometimes lipstick and always stockings or pantyhose. Although I hardly ever get the time to put on makeup, in the past when I had less stress and more time alone to dress up uninterrupted, I have occasionally gone the whole way with makeup, wig, earrings, necklace and shoulder bag. I have to say that finding and taking the time to put on full makeup, perfume and a wig really completes the sensual feminine look and feel like nothing else does for me. On a couple of occasions in the past I have have managed to dress up and fully transform then go out shopping by myself to a couple of lingerie and ladies wear shops, where I was able to try on garments and the SAs were very helpful and more than happy to fit me like any other female customer. The added accessory items and time (nearly 2 hours) it took me to carefully get the clothes and makeup applied as best and as naturally as possible to hide my male features, when it is very hard for me to to pass, was more than worth the effort. After applying makeup and wig to my lingerie, high heels, blouse and skirt I was terrified going outside but I felt so free and sexy when walking around inside a gorgeous female disguise, almost like it was no longer me. Unfortunately, even with a few hours preparation I still can't pass closeup, but that lovely overall sensation of being transformed fully is so addictive.

For me, the usual outfit includes bra, forms, panties, hose, skirt, blouse, pumps or flats and occasionally a wig. I always wear my femme watch and a bracelet as well as a pair of rings. My makeup is usually restricted to lipstick only.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    when home alone I still usually wear my wig, maybe a tank shorts and panties of course, make up I usually wear lipstick,still have my nails polished, Picture 308.jpg