Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butt

waaay back when I too had the "butt". My wife was often jealous that my rear was better than hers. She also loved to look at it (clothed or not) and preferred it when I wore the old "Chic" jeans that were just made for a rounded derriere. Not any more I'm afraid.....

alwayshave, I guess she thought with my generally skinny for a guy frame it stuck out enough to make her think it. I think she generally had me beat on the definition, though. Still, a small victory in the self image department. Thank you for pointing out the spelling and definition!