Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being a girl - Loves, Hates and Aspirations!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by arula
    I understand Kathyn's point of view. To her she is just a guy wearing girls clothes
    [SIZE=3]Hmm true, but using HIS logic that we are not girls why is HE using a female name?
    Do you see where i'm going with this?

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Deborah; 02-22-2006 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    [SIZE=3]Hmm true, but using HIS logic that we are not girls why is HE using a female name?
    Do you see where i'm going with this?
    [/SIZE]
    Deborah, sure I see where you're *trying* to go, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Bottom line, this is an illusion we create, we're expressing our femme side, thus the female pronouns most of us use. You can certainly create an illusion in your head or here in cyberspace that you're a "girl", but biologically and mentally, it's simply not so. In your everyday 24/7 life, if you actually believe you're a female trapped in a male body, then you're a transsexual, not a crossdresser. Why make it even more confusing than it needs to be?

why then

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    Deborah, sure I see where you're *trying* to go, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Bottom line, this is an illusion we create, we're expressing our femme side, thus the female pronouns most of us use. You can certainly create an illusion in your head or here in cyberspace that you're a "girl", but biologically and mentally, it's simply not so. In your everyday 24/7 life, if you actually believe you're a female trapped in a male body, then you're a transsexual, not a crossdresser. Why make it even more confusing than it needs to be?
    Are we crossdressing for sexual excitement, or are we crossdressing to emulate being a woman?
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Silver Member
    Are we crossdressing for sexual excitement, or are we crossdressing to emulate being a woman?
    When I was 11 years old it was because I found it sexually stimulating---now its to be as feminine as possible---the sex is secondary although it is definatly still there-- believe it or not I often get dressed without the sex--either with myself or another person.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Yes and i'm sure that's what the author was thinking when she wrote the title. (She even says in her first sentence TV GIRL) Yet you jumped on her pretty quick didn't you?[/SIZE]

me too

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    When I was 11 years old it was because I found it sexually stimulating---now its to be as feminine as possible---the sex is secondary although it is definatly still there-- believe it or not I often get dressed without the sex--either with myself or another person.
    Janessa took the words from my mouth. XO Arula
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Again...there are probably as many different responses to this as there are people posting here. Personally, I used to do it for a sexual thrill in my younger days, but not anymore. These days, it's more to simply express my femme side. I enjoy the feeling of the clothes, shoes, etc. But that doesn't mean I actually believe I'm a real girl.

Banned Read only
    But that doesn't mean I actually believe I'm a real girl.
    [SIZE=3]I still can't find any posts that answer the authors original question where anyone even says "I'm a real girl" Those that responded to you may have said something along those lines.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I still can't find any posts that answer the authors original question where anyone even says "I'm a real girl" Those that responded to you may have said something along those lines.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hey Deb...relax, ok? maybe cut back on the caffeine? [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Hey Deb...relax, ok? maybe cut back on the caffeine? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]OK i'm done. I was trying to find out how you came about with your original question and i can't find it.
    Oh the caffeine i just started. On my first cup now.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]OK i'm done. I was trying to find out how you came about with your original question and i can't find it.
    [/SIZE]
    that's simple...the thread title...
    "Being a girl - Loves, Hates and Aspirations!"

Silver Member
    Again...there are probably as many different responses to this as there are people posting here. Personally, I used to do it for a sexual thrill in my younger days, but not anymore. These days, it's more to simply express my femme side. I enjoy the feeling of the clothes, shoes, etc. But that doesn't mean I actually believe I'm a real girl.
    Actually youre the first person named Kathryn that I've met who wasn't a real girl---lol:

Banned Read only
    that's simple...the thread title...
    "Being a girl - Loves, Hates and Aspirations!"
    Ok last post then i'm done....I answered that here
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/show...9&postcount=30

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    Actually youre the first person named Kathryn that I've met who wasn't a real girl
    How much IS real in cyberspace?

Can't we all just get along?

After going back and READING the thread again, the one thing that stands out is, "ASPIRATIONS". We all come here for whatever reason, because we ASPIRE to be someone else. If it is in our minds, our hearts, or our loins, we aspire to be.
    We realize that most of the "civilized world" is not ready or willing to accept us for who we are and therefore we join ranks together searching for acceptance of who we are. It does not matter if you are a crossdresser, Transvestite, transexual, or Drag Queen. We simply aspire to live our lives as who we want to be. Is there something wrong with that? If there is nothing wrong with jumping on the back of a 2,000 lb bull for 8 seconds, or going 200m.p.h in a race car, why is there something wrong for a guy aspiring to look like Miss America.
    Let's stop all the "playa hatin" and become more accepting to the differences that make us all special. Just think how boring this world would be if we all looked and acted the same. That's my 0.02
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Chimes
    After going back and READING the thread again, the one thing that stands out is, "ASPIRATIONS". We all come here for whatever reason, because we ASPIRE to be someone else. If it is in our minds, our hearts, or our loins, we aspire to be.
    We realize that most of the "civilized world" is not ready or willing to accept us for who we are and therefore we join ranks together searching for acceptance of who we are. It does not matter if you are a crossdresser, Transvestite, transexual, or Drag Queen. We simply aspire to live our lives as who we want to be. Is there something wrong with that? If there is nothing wrong with jumping on the back of a 2,000 lb bull for 8 seconds, or going 200m.p.h in a race car, why is there something wrong for a guy aspiring to look like Miss America.
    Let's stop all the "playa hatin" and become more accepting to the differences that make us all special. Just think how boring this world would be if we all looked and acted the same. That's my 0.02
    Exactly Noel. XO Arula
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Platinum Member
    ok are we done with throwing shots at each outher?? realy we may come here to express our femme side but sometimes we do act like guys.... now lets play nice here ...

Can't we all just get along?

[SIZE=3]Sure...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]works for me...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]as all you GIRLS already know how sweet and innocent I am... [SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    ok we all got our "HIM" side up in a tiff ...if we want to get back to the topic and do so without all the sillyness fine or we will just lock it up for now ...fair enough ???

Good evening girls!

Hell fire I din't know I was going to open such a can of worms starting this thread. Do things always get this heated? How about some sisterly love here after all we are all in the same boat just some have more bits still in the water thats all.

My original loves hates and aspirations were from the view point of a cd girl not a GG.

I am in the closet and probably will ever remain so. Like us all we live our fantasy in varying degrees of comfort. Iam a man and will remain so even if I could dress 24/7.

For me I beleive when I am dressed the internal chemistry also kicks in and I have like it or not "female aspirations" including the if onlys such as would it be nice if my real tits were bigger what if I had a smaller waist, what would it be like to be accepted and admired by a man. This does not mean in male mode that I check out every dude in town but when dressed I notice good looking guys and dream whistfully!

Back to the fun side loves and hates etc.,

two new loves

YSL Touche Eclat concealer. Every "girls" best friend and

The new fashion in long full skirts that are both very feminine and also great for those who are not good in the leg dept.

Lighten up please and enter into the fun of the thing!!

I am off to dress now and I feel confident enough to venture out as well to our local town again. It is very cold and I bought a new short fur jacket today to ensure I don't get cold! If it fits ha, ha!!

Love

Lynda jane

xxxxx

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lynda jane hamilton
    Good evening girls!

two new loves

YSL Touche Eclat concealer. Every "girls" best friend and

The new fashion in long full skirts that are both very feminine and also great for those who are not good in the leg department

xxxxx
    I didn't know that long full skirts where in fashion but have always liked them--take a look at my red satin number under Satin and leather in the Photos forum --must be ahead of or maybe behind my time.

Quote Originally Posted by lynda jane hamilton
    Back to the fun side loves and hates etc.,
    two new loves YSL Touche Eclat concealer. Every "girls" best friend
    You know what?
    Maybe what we have here is a cultural communication gap goin on...
    From this post, it seems like you're using the term "girls" as pertaining strictly to CD's. Are all CD's called "girls" in the UK? Is that it?
    You Brits seem to have some odd meanings for words sometimes. No, I never was a real fan of fish 'n chips either...

HEY! A guy CAN dream...............Can't she????