Thread: Told my brother

Told my brother

Hello girls !

I had to write it here ! ^_^

Two weeks ago, on a saturday night, my brother told me that there was a party at his place. I thought for a long time about telling him but i never had the guts. So, this night i shaved my legs, did a shampoo (i bought a woman's shampoo and it's so much better than men ones) and got into the car to go to his place. The party was nice, we all drank alcohol. And then around 6 am, there was just the two of us, listening to music. So, i told him that i was transgender. I did know how he would react so i was really scared at the moment. I told him that our mother knows as well as other friends. He told me that he didn't care whether i was a girl or a boy, that nothing changed for him, that he was just wondering why i didn't told him before. I, myself, don't know why. Since that day, we haven't really talked about that, i know he didn't forget but i'm scared (the same way i am with my mother) to bring up the topic again even though i know he's okay. I don't feel like talking so i thought about texting about it but i can't decide to speak about it every time we're conversing by messages.

Anyway, another step and i am really glad i got the courage to do it. i feel liberated but also anxious.

Thank you for reading girls !

Ringo

Congrats Ringo on your courage. The thought of telling my brother is so scary that I choose to forget about the idea. But it would probably take a big weight off of my shoulder pads if I could. But then the next step would be to start dressing in front of him. I'm sure I'd just be ridiculed because that's they way he's always been. Congratulations again.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Why is it necessary to bring the subject up again? Is there are purpose to it?

I read your post and thought about if I told mine. I've wanted to tell someone besides my wife and he would be the most tolerant. The problem with him is he is a fruitcake and when you talk to him about things, he says "yeah" like he's agreeing with you and then changes the subject to what he wants take about, like what you're saying isn't even important. It would be a wasted effort for me.

I was thinking you should bring it up again if it's important to you to have someone to talk about it with. I'm in a similar situation with my wife and I want desperately to discuss it but I'm trying to give her time. You need to decide whether your brother needs some time or not.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Congrats on that step. I recently told my brother and he was OK with it but we've not talked about it again either. Its ok though because i don't need to bring it up, knowing that I told him and he was fine with it was a wonderful experience and took the weight off my shoulders. I hope your mind calms down a little, and i'm happy you shared.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

You have told people, they accept it, so now let the natural course of events progress as they will.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Go passive-aggressive... next time you see him wear nail polish and see if it comes up.

Jennie that's totally something I would do
    - Dani

Dear Ringo
    Well done ..the main target and goal of our cross-dressing is to spread the news to all loved ones that there is a lady so beautiful being imprisoned inside our minds awaiting to be liberated .....in order to live our real life as a woman and not a man ,,,so telling your brother is very essential to your inner heart ,,,,to calm down and relax ....well done my sis
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Thank you all for your support ! It feels good to write it here i finally sent him a message to know and he told me that next time we see each other, we will speak about that.

Stephanie : the discussion was short and i don't think i answered to all his questions and i want him to have all information

Jennie : i didn't think about that, but why not ?

Rian : Yes it was really something i considered necessary, i don't want to hide any more and it implies telling people. I am really glad because now i feel more free !