Thread: Heaven on earth

Heaven on earth

Last edited by LisaKarenAZ; 04-09-2016 at 09:25 AM.

You do have things going your way Lisa! Go with the Gel! I get clear every time and it's not that shiny. Now if I could only hope my wife would begin to understand as much as your wife has.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Congrats on success Lisa, I think your wife must be quite the lady. I do understand not everyone has strength to be different or be accepting for someone who is different. You 2 must have a very good strong relationship.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

And just like that it is straight back to Hell. Shot down by a nuclear missile.

Good bye and good luck folks!