So, this question may annoy some, sorry if it does...

But has anybody successfully done super low dose spiro or super low dose spiro+estrogen and remained in stealth?

I'm currently seeing a gender therapist and think she would give me a letter if I tell her I've decided I want to do hrt...but the thing is, I'm still very much in stealth mode with my spouse.

I know hrt is nothing to play with, but I can't help wondering what it would be like to try it on for size - just at a very low dose to start. See if it helps with dysphoria with the hope that any physical/mental changes would be small enough, especially to start, that I could manage them or stop hrt (exerting will power I know) if/when the time comes.

In a perfect world though - any changes would be so small that they would remain unnoticed such that I could experience the calming effect of female hormones but still keep my life intact.

I'm early 40's and am just getting desperate to integrate my male life with my hidden female life. Don't want to do a full transition - just want to experience being more female in the short term and if possible, long term too.

Anybody been able to do hrt in stealth mode for a time?