Thread: Another day in a cross-dresser's LIFE.

Another day in a cross-dresser's LIFE.

OK, I bought four dress this week and now I had a 3-1/2 HR play-time window

Well it was (play time) thank heavens I decided to skip the makeup because it would save me about an hour from applying and removing it.

Well thank me that I have a surveillance system, I put on my hip pads, tights, bra and forms, wig, and new dress.

And then on my surveillance monitor a car pulls into the driveway "CRAP"

I pulled everything off as fast as I could and and as my son entered the house I put on my PJs.

I was in the Play Room, Well I didn't have time to ditch all the girly things. as he came down the stairs.

I said don't come in here I'm working on your birthday gift.

He said "my birthday not for another three months" I said I wanted to get a good start on it.

Well when I went upstairs to talk with him I realized my PJ pants were on backwards, I don't think he saw.

LOL Play-Time was a bust!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 04-09-2016 at 11:24 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Close call, Judy. Now you've just got to come up with something spectacular to justify 3 months work!

I do not allow un-announced visits to my home. And nobody just walks in. They knock.

Judy that's something I can identify with. We have a open back door policy at our place and mostly that works well, all friends know to knock first and wait(it's a common courtesy) all but SO's brother that is. Anyone at front door is generally unknown to us and usually can be ignored unless prior contact and consent given. After a few close calls I have taken to locking the door (he never phones just drops in) when My time needs to be taken care of. Had a good chuckle with your excuse
    gina

I think we can all relate to situations like that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

After the 1 min. CD-Fire-Drill my heart was pounding.

I'm lucky I didn't have a corset on or one of those dresses that's tuff to unzip!

It would probably be a little safer if I dressed in my bedroom but in the past I found wig hairs on the floor

One time I left a slip on the bed and when my wife came home and went into the bedroom to change she didn't notice it.

She doesn't own any slips.
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!

This will always be part of our lives ,,to jump and act to certain changes and protect our precious identity which I will guard with my life ,,,,,,Danger come as part of cross-dressing .....I really envy all of you sisters who had the courage to go public ,,,,in my environment ,,,it is considered a death sentence ,,,so precaution is an act of life safety ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Been through many of those fire drills myself. I still have kids at home or near home and they will just walk in. The locked door gives me another 30 seconds or so. I often carry a quick change of lounging pants and a large sweatshirt around the house if I am doing thing that I can throw on quickly over what I am wearing. If there is a good chance of someone coming, I forgo the makeup wig and large forms. A few times one of the kids has come home, I was in my office and had enough time just to get the sweatshirt on. Sitting at my desk with the sweatshirt top and dress/skirt on the bottom. I was good as long as they didn't want me to come quick.

Gosh that was funny. I can relate so easy. Nice job thinking on your feet.

Judy, pretty funny and you did a great job thinking on your feet. I guess you need to come up with a great homemade birthday present.
    Part Time Girl

Judy, a nice man's bathrobe comes in handy at times. Just got out of the shower, a few minutes ago. lol Start wearing the robe while having morning coffee and watching night tv so family gets used to seeing it. Works for me.

That's crazy, how did you come up with that. Wow I never would have thought of that. Someone who can think that fast, maybe you should run for President.

Platinum Member
    Hi Judy , That's one sure ways to keep the Heart rate up.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good thing no make up or lipstick on!

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Lucky you found your PJs, could have been totally different if you only wear nighties ! I guess it's not a problem for me as my son and daughter know about my dressing .

Saying that , my wife had an early start this morning and the car windows were frozen up, I wear a long satin dressing gown over the top of my nightie, I grabbed the first coat which happened to my wife's work jacket and ventured outside to start the engine and clear the windows .

It's weird, I must be physic.
    It's one of the first times I didn't put on any makeup, it's like something was telling me it was a bad idea.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So sorry you have to hide like that.

Major bummer Judy. I thank god my kids are gone out on their way in life.
    Angie