Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Sexuality

Our Sexuality

Ok girls, let's be honest with one another: How many of you have been or have an interest in being intimate with another CD or perhaps another man. I have "spent time" with both other CD's as well as a "straight" guy and really enjoyed the experience. Like many of you, I am attracted to women, of course, but I feel that being with a male really increases my feminity. Just curious how many others feel the same?

What Me Worry
    Straight as an arrow no desire to be with another man, cd or anyone other than my wife.

OK, here's honesty - I have not the slightest wish or inclination to "be" with another male.... not that there's anything worng with that.

Oh, and the title of your thread should be "Your Sexuality".... I'm a CD but it isn't mine.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same here although being with a man treating me as a woman would be an experience I would like to try without the afters though.

In Greece it is the habit of men who know each other well to kiss cheek to cheek and hug. Last year we were befriended by a family and the kiss from a stubble ridden whisky drinking hard smoking Greek was the worst experience of my life!! Now a nice hunky sweet smelling smooth guy in a d.j (tux) white shirt and black tie over a candle lit dinner for two ......hummmmmm!!

Love

Lynda Jane

I personally am bisexual. I've only been with one guy while dressed, it was great, to say the least. I do agree with those that say that being bi has nothing do do with being a CD'er. No more then being left or right handed does. But I personally enjoy sex with either. Fortunately, my wife and best friend knows about all this. I know, lucky me. I appreciate it and don't abuse the trust. Anyway, yes, I like having sex while dressed.
    Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    OK, here's honesty - I have not the slightest wish or inclination to "be" with another male.... not that there's anything worng with that.

Oh, and the title of your thread should be "Your Sexuality".... I'm a CD but it isn't mine.
    I agree with the title change suggestion. That having been said, I look forward to getting into this one but will wait until tomorrow. I have an idea how the posts are going to go. Just want to wait and see if I'm correct.

Totally hetro myself but if you feel ok with it, do it.
    Luv Ya! :be:

Quote Originally Posted by deana cd
    Like many of you, I am attracted to women, of course, but I feel that being with a male really increases my femininity.
    Increases your femininity, huh? yeah, right.....
    and, let me guess...you're strictly 100% hetero?

this whole Brokeback Mountain thing is really getting out of control...

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    ^^^^^Agreed...

Banned Read only

My sexuality(ies)

Truth is that I really like the way our genital plumbing works. I love women and my relations with them. No I have never been with a man enfemme or other, but certainly the concept doesn't interest me. Men are actually kind of repulsive for the most part and it is often enbarassing to be that gender, the things they do in the world.

I am very turned on by the fantasy of being enfemme with a genetic lesbian. I've never heard a word to describe my closet lesbo status, but my ultimate would be to dress enfemme 24/7 in a living relationship with a beautiful (inside and out) genitic woman.

Call me crazy, just call me for dinner.. Renee

I prefer being with women here. But while im dressed I would like for men to treat me as a lady you know open doors for me etc. I wouldnt mind being with another cd if they were pretty much close to passing. Just my thoughts

This can be a very complex subject which can be hard to fully relate here.

But I can say from my personal experience, I have been with other CDs before my marriage. I have never desired to be with other men dressed or otherwise. And since married I still find other CDs attractive but I wouldn't "stray" anymore than I would with another women.

I do think I'm fortunate in that we can have "lesbian" love in addition to hetero.
    Regards,
    Leigh

I have never been with aother cd or man but it is a fantasy of mine. It is a feeling that is haunting me more and more. I feel as if I should give it a try befor I am dead and gone. sorta live life to it's fullest and don't let what other people think stop me from doing somthing that I always wanted to do. What other people think, has stopped me from doing many things in the past. I'm getting to the age where I just don't care any more. Life is to short I should try and chase at least one dream befor I'm gone.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hmmm. I guess it would be safe to say that I am pretty much assexual these days so I could really care less.

Forced to make a choice I guess I would have to say hetero. I can say that I was tempted once but that lasted about 10 seconds before I gave my head a shake. I guess the closest I can relate to is Rainy Daze comments.:cheeky:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I seem to be the first gay person to weigh in here. While this forum has always been super supportive, I do find it a little odd that there aren't more CD's here who identify as being gay (whether dressed or not). But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life!

XOXO

Christa

Maybe that's the beauty of this place. It dispell the myth that all crossdressers are gay or wish o have sex changes. as to the question, during my younger years being with another cd was something I sometimes wondered about but never acted upon. Being in a relationship now, I wouldn't take the opportunity if it presented itself. Being involved with a regular man in any way while dressed does not interest me.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Hey! All of us ended up with male bodies and female brains. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Most are straight while some are gay and some are bi thus pretty mirroring the general population. My preference is women, one in particular. If your's is otherwise, that's ok. My suggestion would be to choose the CD over the straight male. With her, you have a better chance that she washed her hands after going to the restroom. Maybe that's why I prefer the womensroom. Don't need a paper towel to get out the door
    "Lady Fingers"

Clothes don't make the man (or the woman)

I'm always a little puzzled about the CD's who say they have an interest in men when they are dressed as a woman. While having fairly limited experience with men, I must admit that I have been with some men while dressed. It has, but doesn't always lead to sex. Very rarely in fact. Just as when I go out with women while dressed. Sometimes it becomes intimate. Usually its just fun.

I entertained thoughts of being with a man many years before I ever realized my desires to crossdress. It was a fantasy during the years I was married. I never had fantasies about dressing as a woman. I'm proud to say that I didn't stray a single time (to either sex) during my 23 years of marriage and was really never that tempted. I didn't realize I had desires to crossdress until after my divorce.

On a cautionary note though, you must remember that men are often driven to idiotic extremes for sex. Just this last weekend I spent the weekend at a friend's vacation home. While there I was dressed and one of the husbands simply would not stop trying to get me alone and begged me to have sex with him. I could never betray his wife but he just wouldn't stop until I just totally berated him. Even then I'm not sure if it helped our just made him want Glenda even more.

But the point is that I had bi-curious tendencies before I knew I was a crossdresser. If you're attracted, you're attracted. If you want someone to open doors for you and light your cigarette then you want to be treated like a lady. You don't necessarily want to have sex. There is a huge difference.

dare to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Penny
    Hey! All of us ended up with male bodies and female brains. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Most are straight while some are gay and some are bi thus pretty mirroring the general population. My preference is women, one in particular. If your's is otherwise, that's ok. My suggestion would be to choose the CD over the straight male. With her, you have a better chance that she washed her hands after going to the restroom. Maybe that's why I prefer the womensroom. Don't need a paper towel to get out the door

1.) I speak only for myself here (something this thread seems scarce on) but I for one have a male brain in a male body, just because I like to be feminine sometimes does not mean I have a female brain. I have met a few TSs in my time and my hat is off to those who truly have a female brain in a male body (or vice versa) but that is not me and I wouldn't dare suggest otherwise, because I find it trivializes

2.) having worked in the food service and retail industries, I can say that typically a women's restroom is far filthier than the men's room. I don't see how the same women who so frequently trash their bathrooms are suddenly much more hygenic when it comes to washing their own hands.

3.) on a general note not responding to Penny anymore, I think Kinsey was right that only a very small segment of society is 100% hetero or homosexual. Personally I find myself somewhere between a 1 and a 2 on the Kinsey scale. For the most part I have no interest in men, but I occasionally consider the idea, though I doubt I'll ever act on it. I am positive about how I feel about women.

Been there,done that..., blush

Mitzi

Bi am I

Taken from a supposed sub-title of a Dr. Suess book. I have to weigh in here to say that the sexual power of crossdressing is the most intense experience I have ever had. I can see how it can instantly play a role in any decision a person might have in exploring all of the options available. As I see it ,there is very little information available to a person on how to "BEHAVE" or act on such extraordinary conditions. It is very easy to assume the "gay" facade as it is pushed on you in film and innuendo throughout your life, and I am safe to assume that most of us here have had a life long condition of this enigma. Therefore to be curious into the experience of Bi or Gay is a natural conclusion of the inherited traits from generations unknown. As it felt unnatural to start crossdressing,or should I say guilty, so is it that it is a natural course to continue the investigation of your spirit to know all that is about you. To lock inward, deep, that need to explore, only manifest the beast that has disallowed that pattern of that investigation of man that continues to hold back our society as a whole. The rigors of our inhumanity to each other, based on the prejudices laid before us by our forefathers, is only now starting to raise its beautifull head in the form of acceptance toward gay marriage, gay parades, rainbow affairs, drag shows, etc. I applaud any behavior that is prone to personal happiness based on a feeling rather than an accepted "norm". Anyone that is completely honest Will have to agree that sex is better dressed than naked. And sex in an arena of like thinkers is a given to be free from guilt, hence free of shame. That in itself is a powerfull motivating force to try another side of the equation. And remeber I am right and you are right. I'm just righter when it comes to personal happiness.

Wow, a bra is fun!

what about the sissy identity?

Years ago I was "with" a CD or two. I was so nervous -- sure the world would end. Well it didn't. Figure that. But upon reflection, I realized that I was, in fact, too nervous to really enjoy what was at hand. Also, it took so much time and effort to arrange the logistics, make sure no one was a weirdo, etc. etc. etc. So the gain to pain ratio was not exactly in the right proportion.

But I realized that I can have a much better time dressing with the yummy wife and doing the lez thing in my mind, while being full-on-driven-got-to-have-her type of oh so typical male drive in reality. When I daydream from time to time, usually when its been too long between play dates with the wife, and my testosterone is overflowing (or what ever it is that makes the sex drive), i fantasize that my wife is getting me into sissy-to-sissy play with another sissy CD. I guess this is just a version of gay-daydream that I’m not owning up to? I don't know why sissy-sissy is an exciting thought, but normal guy-guy stuff doesn't do anything for me. So let’s see...

two normal guys = not interested

two normal guys in lingerie = very interested

Can someone explain this to me?

Lot of definition going on, it seems. Hetero, homo, gay, straight, lesbian. Some of us fit into these definitions, some don't. As for me well I am, at this time what I define as strictly heterosexual. When dressed as Dawn I want to be with a man. Holding, touching, kissing, having sex. When presenting as my male side I have the same urges but with a woman.
    Certainly as a man being with a woman has its' high points and satisfactions, so does being a woman with a man. Say what you will about men and their nature, I have found that sex with men is definitely more straightforward than sex with a woman. Maybe because having seen what goes on from the male side of the femce, we know what a man likes and needs and likewise thinking that dressing like a woman lets you know what a woman feels and goes through without ever having to grow up as one, with the brainwashing that goes on with gender identity and gender roles, it can certainly be difficult to understand what a woman thinks and feels.
    I play at being a woman. I wish I was a woman. I love everything, I know, about being a woman. But when all is said and done, I don't think I am strong snough to be a woman. I watch closely how they are treated, talked to, relate to the world, work and play and interrelate with men. I only hope that one grows into the identity. I think that I have (grown that is) but there is such a long way to go.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christa
    I seem to be the first gay person to weigh in here. While this forum has always been super supportive, I do find it a little odd that there aren't more CD's here who identify as being gay (whether dressed or not). But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life!

XOXO

Christa
    [SIZE=3]I wouldn't say i'm gay. Bi-curious maybe. After the way my ex-wife left i'm confused and don't really mind which way i go right now.
    No restrictions.
    [/SIZE]

I am sexually turned on by those that emotionally attract me, be they men, women, or somewhere in between. I guess that makes me a romantic.