Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Sexuality

Good coment. You hit that one right. Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by gwenamos
    I just wanted to let Christa know she's not the only gay person here. I've always only been attracted to men regardless of how I'm dressed. But we gay crossdressers do seem to be rather rare, don't we?

Thanks for chiming in Gwen! Glad to know I'm not the only one. Curious about your experience dealing with this in issue. Drop me a note if you'd like to chat more.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    You've hit the nail on the head Christa---many if not most of the people at this site are heterosexual crossdressers---I don't spend a lot of time worrying about either My gender identity or My sexual orientation---it is what it is. And to each his own. xoxoxoxox Ms Janessa
    And I'm with you Janessa... there are enough "categories" in the world. It's just nice to be among folks who appreciate you no matter what you wear or who you sleep with.

XOXO

Christa

I agree with most of you in saying that guys are repulsive in their behavior. I know a lot of people who consider themselves "a lesbian in a guy's body". I mean no offense to those who are. That just mean that they're more sensitive and open than most guys yet are attracted to women. I find myself in this category with the kicker that I do dress up. I'm not attracted to other men, though I am curious about being with another X-dresser. so that makes me x-dresser-curious? lol Anyways, sorry if I offend anyone with my comment. Back to studying for my mid-term. ><

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny
    Or perhaps an airline host in route to 6 different time zones ultimately returning as a hostess. Then that would be PLANE transcontinental
    If a group of transgender soldier's went deep into Egypt (or where ever Bin Laden is) and once they found him put him in a dress...Would that be a....

TRANS MISSION ??

[SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Christa
    ... But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life!
    Thanks Christa!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfrankie
    Never overthink the situation.Go with the flow so to speak. If you feel it.. do it.Your in that box a long,long time ladies.. Hugs

Love
    Jeannie

PS. Janessa. Please don't tell me you have a riding crop in your hand? ....Please! .....Please! Don't make me beg again Janessa! You know how I love to beg! Life is short ladies! Play Hard! .... Oh no! Another hot flash!
    Darling, if you really want to see what I'm holding in My hand go to My thread in the pictures forum, "Satin and Leather".

i am not sure where this thread is going, but I am a totally straight married guy who really enjoys looking like a female. But I never have any desire to be with a man. i have at times been admired by men who thought i was a woman and to get hit on by a male was intriging but I believe to me it was just a symbol to me of how well i passed. I would love to look like a woman at all times, but never interested in guys.

One more color

There are no limits in life, we set limits for ourselves, you have to live with yourself. Most importantly, you have to respect people, for who they are. Be it Gay, Les, Bi. Hetro, curious, who really cares, Satisfy your inner self, so that when you leave, you won't look back. XO Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Quote Originally Posted by arula
    There are no limits in life
    I have to respectfully disagree with that comment.

your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    I have to respectfully disagree with that comment.
    Thats your right Kathyn. You have to remember, there are alot, and I mean alot of girls in here who take their feminine self very very seriously, including me. I respect all levels of this gift, because I have gone through so many changes in my dressing. XO Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

my thoughts

My thoughts on this subject are in another thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...41&postcount=7
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

Thanks to all of you for responding to my little question. I never dreamed I would get so many replies. I guess we have all thought about this at one time or another, weather we care to admit to it or not.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gwenamos
    I just wanted to let Christa know she's not the only gay person here. I've always only been attracted to men regardless of how I'm dressed. But we gay crossdressers do seem to be rather rare, don't we?
    Hi Gwen

We are out there....I'm what you might call a 2nd Generation gay crossdresser. My father is also a gay crossdresser. So we are represented. I guess it's probably at about the same proportion as in general. That means, more than ever we should support each other when we can.
    Yup........so to balance it all out a bit. I'll just make the statement that I love men and only men.......Apart from what clothes they are wearing, I have no interest in women whatsoever.

Love

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary
    Hi Gwen

We are out there....I'm what you might call a 2nd Generation gay crossdresser.
    You are indeed dear.

Mmmmm...

Well yesterday afternoon I dressed real sexy and spent several hours of "quality time" with a gentleman suitor, and it was fantastic!
    I guess that best answers the question for me.:GE:

Good question. I am hetero, and my ideal scenario would be with a beautiful accepting/encouraging GG, but who knows what will happen in the future? I really don't think I would ever be with a man, but wouldn't rule out another Cd or TS/TV....

i'm not sure it is all sex

I want to be with other cds to play girlfriends to gether and do all those girly things girls do together. Going to the ladies room in pairs thrills me as much as any thing . Feeding off one an other's pretending to perfect the practiced art of being a "t-girl" is the real atraction to me. The sex part alot of the time is the boy me getting in the way when I think my friend is being a better girl than I am. That is when I reaspond submisive to her in my further striving for womanhood.

I like dressing but have no desire for anyone but my spouse.

Banned Read only
    Do not want to be with another male including a CD.

Would be OK with a pre or post operation TG woman that looks good, ie feminine no hint of maleness, or a GG. Quite frankly would like to “hang” out with someone to help bring out my girl side, would tell my wife I am fixing her computer, (I am a computer technician). Live near SF so it would be possible to “go public’ without feeling too self conscious. But would be afraid of the gays. Have had a few bad and only bad experiences with gay’s making passes, when I worked in SF for a few years. Do not what to have anything to do with them.

I am devoted to my wife and two girls so I would not do ANYTHING to mess it up. I am too old (50+) to start over.

I'm pretty 50-50 bi, i have always had more meaningful relationships with women, but have always fantasized more about men. As a crossdresser I have dressed for a non-cd man once, he was gay and called it my fetish (I have never considered it that, is it?). I have tried to dress for other gay men, but have always met with hostility. So, it seems that the only successful meeting when dressed would be with a bi male, probably married and really looking for a cd as a girlfriend.

With other cds I think I would prefer shopping together and trying on things and doing each other's makeup. That sounds more fun than most sex to me.

Very simple if you wanna have sex with a guy get a grip and admit you are Gay or Bi. Having sex with a guy who happens to be dressed as a girl does not and cannot remove you from those tendencies it only makes you feel better.
    Thats why I dont go out any guy that tried it on would get hurt end of story

I agree with absolutely every single post in this thread

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Nice to see another Lady in Waiting here!

What ever happened to "everybody do what they want, as long as they aren't hurting anybody"?

I mean, why do we all have to be labeled and pigeonholed?

Love

Rachel xxx
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 04-24-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter