Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How "girly" do you get?

Same for me...I started initially wearing pantyhose and now if I can't shave my legs I don't even like to wear basic things, even though they feel nice...making an exception this week as I need to get a bit of practice walking in heels again before an outing on Saturday after a long drought .

Its the whole nine yards for me when I dress up feminine, its from shaving my legs to tucking to make up to hair to the little things, its the whole package or lack of!

In my case when I think about dressing I look at or think about a particular item of clothing and say to myself that would look silly on me or too girly , but when I actually put on the first article of clothing I'm all girl and theresnoturning back and I feel perfectly comfortable from that point on with any clothing or makeup etc.

I also love to be fully dressed when I get the opportunity. But those opportunities are getting fewer and farther apart. Lately I have taken to underdressing to help satisfy my dressing passion. It helps but it is no where near as delightful. I love being a girly girl.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Juliana , for me it's a pair of black panties, black or colored push-up bra , short sexy dress with low front and a pair of black strapped high corked soled shoes. Devone

Aspiring Member
    I've never gone all the way to manicure or pedicure at all. That said, I minimally require a wig, a bit of foundation and lingerie. As far as clothing goes, I go anywhere from a tube top and running shorts, all the way to a slinky evening gown, depending on whether I decide to take photos or not. I don't get to dress on a regular basis, so I won't really go too far with it yet.

At first it was just pantyhose and panties. Now it is wig, dresses or suits, make up and undergarments. No shaving of extremities. Occasional press on nails.

Banned Read only
    I'm all or none when I dress. Makes it easier to go out as well.

I go all the way, but I usually go for the outward appearance, so the wearing of panties and bra are not such a big thing for me, but more the femme look... So yes I spend a good hour or more with make-up, then nails, don my wig and the dress.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I think all of us started off simply enough....wearing panties, pantyhose, stockings etc. Having been more of a fetish crossdresser for a good part of my earlier years, being "fully dressed" was when I was wearing a corset, stockings and panties. I never wore 'outerwear' like dresses. Or even shoes. Didn't own any, either. But over the last 10 years, I have gradually changed from that, and now own a fair number of skirts and dresses, blouses and tops. Today, I dressed fully in a casual long-sleeve black dress, with panties, nude pantyhose, clincher, slip, and bra underneath. Heels. Short brown wig. At the moment, that's "fully dressed" for me. I don't have the patience for makeup.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Aspiring Member
    I am still not wearing anything Feminine on the outside except at home, I do have a Lounge and yoga pants that I wear in the yard, I don't wear make up or wigs or paint my nails. I stick stricly to under clothings : bras, pantyhose, slip and one garter, planning on getting a skirt soon.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

not too girly for me. I love the clothes but am not trying to look like or pass as female

I'm with you Juliana. It's not the same for me unless it's a head-to-toe transformation.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    A bra, panties and stockings used to be enough, but not anymore. Sometimes wearing a pair of panties under the jeans is fun if that is all I can do, but getting completely dressed up is what I prefer. Crossdressing became the most satisfying when I started to wear wigs, makeup and outer clothing such as blouses or skirts. I know I will never pass but getting as close as I can to appearing like a female is the pinnacle of crossdressing for me.

Lady Pleasure

Aspiring Member
    Complete head to toe transformation as well as developing my feminine traits which are coming along fine.

When I dress as a woman, I want to become a woman. Period!

100% all or nothing for me. I'm into a pretty naughty look so i love rocking stripper heels, with sexy panties and bra and clubbing dress with wig and full face. I love fake nails and a good red pedicure.

I shave down to thighs, but wishi could shave legs entirely. Often toy when i dress, and cant get into it unless i am head-to-toe

Depends on my mood, and whether I am in the pink fog...but underdress most of the time..

I have gone back and forth. At first, it was underdressing only, and with stuffing in the bra if I was alone; as I progressed it was the whole enchilada. But I got to the point where it was enough to wear panties under everything and that really helped me stay in touch with my feminine side. Four years ago I went through a major, complete, tragic purge so had nothing; however, I am building back again, starting with bra and panties. I prefer to wear more female clothing, but still have not worked back to makeup, wigs and breastforms; so for me what I can get is working for me.

Kris

I'm curious how often the ladies who say they need to go "all out" when dressing get the opportunity to transform. Is there a place where the "opportunity to dress" line crosses the "completeness of dressing" line on the graph chart.

I live alone, and work out of a home office, so although I'm not Out to my family, neighbors or business associates, I pretty much can dress the way I please 24/7 on most days. As a result, I seldom go to the "full dress" stage.

I always feel mostly Fem, since I shave my body, arms and legs smooth twice a week, tweezer my eyebrows, and wear earrings, a wig, and light makeup all day most days. But, I wear unisex shorts, Levi's 501's, sweatshirts and tees, and not pantyhose, bra/forms, dresses/skirts, heels, or baubles, bangles and beads in the course of an ordinary day. Nor do I use concealer, foundation, and cream makeup often. Just eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and eye shadow, plus lipstick, and a bit of pink powder on my cheeks.

I wish I could paint my fingernails and toenails, but I cannot due to business, so the idea of being fully dressed would definitely include those items because I seldom get the opportunity.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 05-16-2016 at 01:12 PM.

I'm mainly an underdresser - 24/7 panty wearer, a bra (with forms) when I can. I've gone out fully dressed on occasion, but never a skirt or dress. More than often I save the fully dressed moments for when I'm alone at home. I've never done make-up or wigs, but I'd not rule anything out for the future.

I kind of live partially feminized just with my typical everyday self. I shave everything or at least keep myself well trimmed, so no body hair and I keep my eyebrows tidy without them being noticeably shaped at all. I don't lift weights, I'm in shape but still really slim and not really defined at all. My hair is what I'd call neck length right now, it hasn't been cut like a bob but it's tidy and similar.

When I dress up I like cute semi casual clothing, so I don't quite have to be dressed up to wear it and feel feminine. So I guess I usually get girly, but it's not as often I'll apply a full face of makeup and get fully dressed, I'd like to do that alot more though.

I always keep my toenails painted as it just doesn't look right to wear them any other way now. Pretty much replaced all of my boy underwear with female atire apart from some more moderate halfway see through or net style ones and most of the time either have stockings, pantyhose or at least colored ladies sport socks. During work days I go for camisoles or some of the many girly t-shirts I have picked up in thrift stores under my work shirts and pants. Nighttime its great to get rid of the work cloths and pick out and outfit to relax in. I don't really plan on anything particular, although its a good way to beat the bordom of traffic thinking what I will wear so I just enjoy the wind down of the work day, step into Suzy's room and just see what works for that moment. I may try on a few things, open a bottle of wine and paint my nails before preparing dinner. Some days its all out foundation wear, sexy dress, top, shoes, hair and light makeup. Other days its more casual, jeans and a t-shirt. However its always jewelry, forms and perfume. I'm lucky to work from home each week so Thursday night is all out, body shaved, relaxing bath, soothing face mask, lots of TLC and pampering, painted or false nails. I keep my eyebrows minimal and over time started to shape them them. I pretty much stay in the same routine till Sunday. If I am going out I just remove the polish or nails and makeup or just keep it very toned down. I did have a recent emergency hospital stay and my blue and silver toenails caused a few nurses to smile when they noticed them but thankfully no one made any comments. We have one life so be yourself and enjoy it.

I agree with the statements that its most enjoyable to go all out from head to toe or its just doesn't feel right but like any gg sometimes you just want to throw on something casual and not have to spend and hour with makeup. Either way I just go with how I feel at the time. If only I didn't have to shave. Thats the part that I least enjoy and struggle with, finding a clean shave that covers well with makeup yet doesn't look caked. I pretty much know as soon as I start to shave if the evening/day will be a transformation or not. If its going well and I get a good smooth shave then its game on, if not them I might just not dress that day. I don't style my hair particularly feminine but I do enjoy the freedom of wigs because sometimes you feel like a blonde, other days a brunette and its nice to have options.

I am fortunate that my draw, then 'closet' for Suzy has grown into a room so always have everything on hand however I feel like dressing. I mostly find that once I set foot into that room its all the way and especially over the last 18 months my girl clothing has far overtaken my boy clothing (especially shoes) to a point that unless I start buying replacements I will not have any other option lol! I really want to pierce my ears so I can enjoy earrings that don't pinch or look strange but as accepted as it is now it feels a bit odd to walk into the office one day with pierced ears when I have none previously.

If I go out en femme I stick to foundation wear, light makeup, jeans, top, jacket and tennis shoes or low heels even if I have a wig and feel like I would pass. I keep the fun and more interesting clothing for the house for now.

I just think its important to dress at a level that you are comfortable with and to enjoy what makes you happy.

For me it's the same. At the beginning, for years, I just wear women panties, but then, you know, we need more, so once I dress fully with make up and wig, just for a couple hours. I didnt have my owns shoes, so everything was from my wife, even her small shoes, a platform sandals.
    But then it wasn't enough. Every moment I could have to try her stuff it was delicious for me.
    Today that she knows, during the day i use panties made for men but for gay, so little thongs or semi covered in the back but with room in front foe the bulge.
    Every night when I get home, if I didn't tuck during the day I tuck and wear sexy panties. Sometimes I wear a miniskirt, high stockings, bra with breathtaking forms, a blouse, no make up yet,no wig.
    I daily shave my lower legs, pubis, arms, srmpits,chest, back and every 5 or 6 weeks I depilate my upper legs.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Head to transformation without a doubt...now please help me find a new dress...please!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ss-please-help!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Just a bit is good but more is better. Whan I dres all out I feel real girly.
    Angie