Thread: How Many ? ? ?

How Many ? ? ?

Ok I know we have all seen the threads about sexuality and the talk of wanting to be "a woman all the way" (with a man) but my question is this:

How many have ever told their Wife/Girlfriend of this?

Anyone?

What was the reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by jeniinnylons
    Ok I know we have all seen the threads about sexuality and the talk of wanting to be "a woman all the way" (with a man) but my question is this:

Anyone?

What was the reaction?
    I told my late wife about my desire to crossdress on our second date and when she accepted the third date i figured she was okay with it. (HUGS) Felicia

No You're Not
    The idea of being with a guy as a girl is absolutely repulsive to me, personally. I told my ex about it (she was my ex prior to this revelation), she's bi herself, so she was taken aback a bit, but was ultimately able to understand it.
    Last edited by Yes I am; 02-21-2006 at 12:52 AM.

What I meant was being with a guy while dressed (sexuality)

I told my ex wife, 8 months before the marriage, we were married 5 years.

I told my Fiance`e before we started dating, we're getting married this summer, and she doesn't care about my dressing, and is very supportive of me. (Oh yeah, she loves my new boobs ) (misunderstood the question)

As for being with a guy, it will never happen, I have no interest in men.

What I meant was being with a guy while dressed (sexuality)
    So did I mean being with a guy

I know most here will not share this view but when I dress I do feel an attraction to men, wanting to be a total woman. In drab I do not feel this and have no inclination whatsoever to be with a man. It is just the feminity of dressing that gives me the freedom of thought to feel like a woman and want to experience everything a woman does.

Does this desire really exist even when I am not dressing but is below the surface? I don't know. Probably a therapy session or two would bring that out. All I know is that when dressed I consider myself bi and when not dressed I consider myself hetero. I know many will disagree with this and say that I am gay, but I can't see that, and i can't agree with it.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

of the same Randi

Quote Originally Posted by randi_789
    I know most here will not share this view but when I dress I do feel an attraction to men, wanting to be a total woman. In drab I do not feel this and have no inclination whatsoever to be with a man. It is just the feminity of dressing that gives me the freedom of thought to feel like a woman and want to experience everything a woman does.

Does this desire really exist even when I am not dressing but is below the surface? I don't know. Probably a therapy session or two would bring that out. All I know is that when dressed I consider myself bi and when not dressed I consider myself hetero. I know many will disagree with this and say that I am gay, but I can't see that, and i can't agree with it.
    When I'm dressed, I too want to feel a mans passion for me. I'm neutral when it comes to sexuality. XO Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

I haven't told my wife, but I am curious about being with a man sexually as Bobbi
    hugs Bobbi

Its individual

Anyone?

What was the reaction?
    Each person has a different life and style. There are some spouses who would accept it, some would share in it and some who would feel threatened. I choose not to disclose my life behind some doors. XO Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Jeniinylons, let me get this straight. when you are dressed as a girl you have desires to explore your sexuality with a man? If thats close, then find a CD friendly Gay bar and you'll get all the action you want, either real or fantasy.
    I go to one Gay bar once in awhile because they have a Ladies Night where CDers are welcome. Its about the only place in this hick town you can mingle with some girls like yourself.Not all the CDers there are Gay, in fact most arent. I allways have to explain to a few presistent ones that sex with a man isnt my bag, they never understand but heck who does? generally everyone is pretty cool.

Hope this helps

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar

ONE, so far.

When I am enfimme, I feel as if I am truely a woman and I wish to be treated as one. I find that I do have an attraction for some men. The one man I have been with treats me as a lady up until our passion gets the better of us. Then he treats me like the horny b...h that is inside of me. He is very happy to satisfy my needs and I do my utmost to see that he is also satisfied.
    I will try ANYTHING at least once. Maybe the world would be more understanding if more people would follow the same idea?
    You are always free to try something and decide that it is not something you want to do again.
    Lisa

Bustin' outta lockdown Natalie J's Avatar
    I still check out girls when dressed. I am very straight, though nowhere near the point of gay bashing. The thought of being with a guy gives me the chills, and not in the good way.
    If I were a GG I'd end up as a lesbian, no doubt about it.

I thought about it. But, my wife was the first to bring it up in conversation. She is for it.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

dont know

I have thought about it but dont think I am really into it, but I have to say that I do wonder what it would be like to be treated as a woman by a man

My Mrs doesn't know about my passion for dressing, and I don't think I could tell her. I'd say the relationship will break down one of these days & we'll go our separate ways & I'll start sleeping in satin nighties again! Before I met her, I have been with a couple of guys and honestly I'd have to say that my all-time best sexual experience was en-femme with two guys. I've considered myself as a straight-acting bi guy for years, but I'm tending to lean more towards guys than girls now as far as sexual attraction is concerned. I still love everything about the female form, it's so sexy with those curves in all the right places. Just wish I had them myself!