Thread: Saturday Night Pictures After Going Out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Saturday Night Pictures After Going Out

Yesterday was the fifth Saturday in a row in which I decided to go out dressed. Besides the fear I think I feel more confident now, and most of the week I am thinking about what I did and about what I want to do during the next weekend. Going out becomes an addictive experience even when I cannot "pass", but it is beautiful that nobody seems to care, even when going out to crowded malls, streets, supermarkets and restaurants. It is still something new for me and I am really enjoying it. I am sharing some pictures taken during that day when I returned home, I think my make-up skills have improved a little in comparison with mi first attempts.

Regards.

12992878_10208914165509845_1039998515_n.jpg 13023586_10208914166429868_846449988_n.jpg webcam-toy-photo99.jpg webcam-toy-photo86.jpg webcam-toy-photo100.jpg
    Last edited by Valery L; 04-18-2016 at 03:44 AM.