Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Enjoys More ?

My SO can't wait to get home and take off her bra--I can't wait to get home to put mine on! Same for dresses, hose and heels! I guess I enjoy it more!

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen_To_Be View Post
    Krisi, I have to differ. That's exactly what my wife says. She loves when I take her out to dinner, because she gets to wear the beautiful dresses and heels I have purchased for her. She really enjoys getting dolled up, wearing pantyhose, all of it.
    Perspective here: CDs dress for fun, not to go to dinner with their spouse or to go to a dance...no they dress because it is Friday (or whatever day) The words "get to"...CD wear that no matter the occasion, not a "Get to" occasion. Gretchen, think about it. GGs can wear a dress everyday, and yet they often don't (caveat here my GF used to wear heels every day and dresses half the time. While I am sure she liked dressing that way I doubt she did it for a "thrill"). Honestly, I find this question sort of strange. Like asking someone who does something on a "sometimes" basis if the professional enjoys it more. Logically there is one answer, the CD enjoys it more because it is "different" to them, not the everyday.

I overdress all the time. I don't want to be out in less than what I consider the best I can look. I don't get a racing heartbeat or the beta endorphin rush. I doubt many GGs do unless it is a special occasion. Why does your SO enjoy it? Because going to the extreme of the whole tomato and getting feedback from you and probably those around is a rush. But really if she enjoyed it as much as you say, why doesn't she do it everyday and not just when she "gets to"?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    Having CD for a long time and been open and out I don't necessarily agree. I've had discussions with my wife and several women who are shopping buddies. Yes getting up in morning and getting dressed i put on my panties, bra and what ever I'm going to wear. Same for my wife and most of the women I know. On the other hand in discussions about special events I find that the women spend time not only planning what they are going to wear, but contemplating the sexuality they want to display. I've been told that women enjoy putting on sexy lingerie and nylons. My sisters would be aglow about how sexy they felt. Same with our daughters. The difference is that we don't get to wear fem clothes as much as girls so we contemplate it different. If women didn't enjoy sexy lingerie/clothes then VS and several companies would be broke.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I find it a very strange question too Lorileah.

My wife enjoys looking good, but makeup is task for her. I'll never look passable, yet makeup is a joy for me.

You're the expert on CDs so I'll take your word for it, but GGs?

• Some dress for comfort (jeans, sandals or sneakers, Tshirts, sweatshirts, flannels, etc).
    • Some dress for career advancement (stylish but conservative office wear that does not emphasize curves, comfortable shoes).
    • Some dress to show off their economic status (expensive designer outfits and jewelry at the country club, cocktail parties, fancy restaurants, etc).
    • Some dress to belong to their peer groups (younger people usually, with hints of retro, or hipster, or whatever named-style is popular in their milieu).
    • Some dress for nostalgia (retro outfits).
    • Some dress to make artistic statements (batik tops, artful hand-woven accessories, dramatic hand made jewelry, etc).
    • Some dress to celebrate the earth (hand loomed, hand woven, hand died sweaters, natural fabrics, non-binding clothing, etc).
    • Some dress to identify with being healthy (runners pants, yoga pants, nike shoes, gym shorts, breathable sportswear).
    • Yes, some do dress to attract men (body hugging clothes, low cleavage, short skirts, stiletto heels, etc.).

... and countless other styles and motivations that are not immediately coming to mind.

Plus all kinds of overlaps between these, for example dressing for comfort while out with a cute boyfriend (tight jeans, sexy but cute sweater, cute leather shoes, hat & scarf, etc), or working in a creative environment (office appropriate clothes but with a more creative flair), and tons of other combinations and overlaps.

Do we all dress to be attractive? I suppose no one wants to be ugly. Do guys want to be ugly? But I would say that most women dress to reflect their lifestyle and once they've adopted a style, they don't think about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    I know this isn't the case with all of us, but for me, it's 100% true. There is no GG anywhere, and never has been, who enjoys dressing up as much as I did.
    This makes total sense to me.
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-20-2016 at 01:31 AM.
    Reine

I do dress in female things every day, and yes sometimes it is just jeans and a t-shirt, but in a TG state of mind.
    Trisha

definetly CD,mainly because of that amazing feeling we get with wearing feminine clothing,GGs are used on that all their life so they probably dont pay to much attention on that.

Confucius is right. We all have sexual feelings. I think the CDs wearing of women's clothes stimulates feel-good hormones and endorphans. Wired that way. Sure it fades out eventually. Straight CDs are not usually trying to attract the eyes of men.
    Real girls wear nice clothes because they appreciate the more respect, more male attention, more friendliness, and more courtesy from others when dressed nicely. Young girls especially in the hormone-infused "boy-crazy" years notice the subtle glances and when boys notice them. They hate it when boys look through them or ignore them. Of course, in the busy mature years they are not dressing for men as much, but they still want to look nicely styled, sport pretty hair and look attractive--just for general respect from both men and women. Neutral is fine. Women do not want to appear unattractive to their husbands. Shorter hair is fine, masculine high and tight--NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Perspective here: CDs dress for fun, not to go to dinner with their spouse or to go to a dance...no they dress because it is Friday (or whatever day) The words "get to"...CD wear that no matter the occasion, not a "Get to" occasion. Gretchen, think about it. GGs can wear a dress everyday, and yet they often don't (caveat here my GF used to wear heels every day and dresses half the time. While I am sure she liked dressing that way I doubt she did it for a "thrill"). Honestly, I find this question sort of strange. Like asking someone who does something on a "sometimes" basis if the professional enjoys it more. Logically there is one answer, the CD enjoys it more because it is "different" to them, not the everyday.

I overdress all the time. I don't want to be out in less than what I consider the best I can look. I don't get a racing heartbeat or the beta endorphin rush. I doubt many GGs do unless it is a special occasion. Why does your SO enjoy it? Because going to the extreme of the whole tomato and getting feedback from you and probably those around is a rush. But really if she enjoyed it as much as you say, why doesn't she do it everyday and not just when she "gets to"?
    Hi Lorileah. Perhaps "gets to" is not the right term. "Has a reason to" is probably more accurate. My wife always looks gorgeous, but on most days she wears minimal makeup, simple skirts or jeans, and flats or perhaps wedge heels. You are correct, I think she loves the compliments from me, and certainly the admiring glances from both men and women. The effort required to get dolled up is worth it in her mind, and I know she enjoys it--but only once in a while.