Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress

Ok so been a while since I posted but I got a question. Has anyone here ever bought anything that they were terrified to wear out? No matter how seasoned you are or couldn't care less what anyone else thinks? I ask because I bought a new dress today (feel free to comment on it) and it's a little smaller than what I would usually go for but it's very sexy and I felt great in it But... I am having second thoughts on wearing it out as I don't want to look ridiculous either anyone ever feel this way?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xNicolex; 04-19-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

*eyes bulge out of head* MY GOD YOU'RE GORGEOUS! That is an amazing dress, I wish I had the body to pull that off like you do!

Thank you that's nice of you to say so

Wow! It depends where you wore that out. But to the right venue you could definitely pull it off!

Very pretty Nicole.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Has anyone here ever bought anything that they were terrified to wear out?
    If you mean to wear to Sunday Mass, I understand your trepidation . For Saturday evening though, it works. Very sexy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Nicole, any clothing should enhance your assets, whatever those may be. This dress fails you right in the mid-section. What is does is highlight your male shape, not a feminine one. I am never a fan of cut outs, but that center cut out is really odd to me. I think you'd be hard pressed to go out and feel comfortable in that dress.

If you're a crossdresser, and have no problem going out of your house dressed as a female, therefore you are not afraid of looking ridiculous.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wow.. Nicole.. you're beautiful! That dress looks delicious on you!

And yes, I pretty much only buy clothing that I can't wear out. I keep planning to buy stuff that a GG would realistically wear and I instead buy the sexy hoochie wear of my dreams. I don't think that you'll look ridiculous, but you will attract a lot of attention. A GG certainly would too. Anyone would in that. But who cares, you've got the body to pull it off!

Banned Read only
    Love the dress Nicole and the makeup and hair are down right amazing but where to go wearing it though? I strive to blend lately and I find the 'blendy' look to be be a LOT more comfortable (although I'm not shy about showing a little (lots of) cleavage either 😉 )

Hell-o Nicole,
    Yes, I've felt what you're talking about.
    But I wore that damn dress anyway!
    My opinion of your dress...well you didn't really ask for it.
    Incredible hair and makeup as usual though!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

It's fine if you're going to wear it to a nightclub where GGs are dressed similarly. I wouldn't wear it to a casual restaurant for dinner, or the movies.

It does look a little tight though, not around your upper body, but around the midriff and hips. I think it would be more flattering if it was less tight in those areas. Is there any way you can bring it to a seamstress or taylor and have it let out along the sides?

If you're terrified about wearing it because you feel it exposes too much, again this won't be an issue if you wear it to places where everyone is exposing or showing off their bodies. It's all about choosing the right venue for the right clothes.
    Reine

Love it! That cleavage is amazing!

The way I see it, if you are in a place where others would be dressed the same, it's appropriate. Otherwise, you stand out. Not necessarily a bad thing, unless your goal is to blend in.

But you do look gorgeous!!

If u can pull it off (the dress) then go for it. Like Reine said, "I wouldn't wear it to dinner" You will DEFINITELY GET SOME LOOKS!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    Nichole,

As several mentioned, that dress is very occasion driven. As far as the midriff section goes, that is a challenge.

I have a great blue dress I picked up at a swap meet, but it is very backless, so I have a challenge in foundation wear and corset showing or wearing something under the dress, or limiting my shape wear and not having the nice waist.

I am also not sure if I'll ever wear it out. Too bad, I love how it falls on me. I think your in the same boat.

BTW, Midriff aside, you look great.

I say, it would not be wise to go out in public in it, as there wilo be unwanted attention, and most will think you are a hooker. I am afraid to wear my LBD out in public, too, even though it is more modest.

Occasionally I get something which I question will let me function well in my environment. I try anyway to see what effect it may have. You should do the same. If you get a lot of weird looks, it might be better to stop. It's hard to tell how the muggles will respond to any outfit. I've learned to give up trying to outguess them. You will never know unless you try.

That dress is fantastic and you look amazing in it, but it's definitely an attention getter.

Looks great Nicole!, but as others have said depends on the venue, just out and about it might be a bit much.

Aspiring Member
    That cleavage is enviable for sure, although I don't feel it'd be wise to wear that number - it hardly flatters your midriff and the cutout looks out of place. Kudos to you nonetheless for even wanting to try such a daring garment.

Thanks girls I know its too much for a casual scene. I was planning clubbing in it, and as for the dreaded midriff I wasn't wearing my waist trainer but I will work on making it look better

I have a problem with cutouts generally regardless of whether they are on a CD or GG. I see three types of dress. The vast majority make me think the wearer looks girly. Then there are figure hugging dresses which usually make me think the wearer looks girly and very sexy. Then there are cutout dresses which make me think 'does she charge by the hour? Not sure I would want the last reaction in the viewers mind for me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole , You are a very lovely young lady and, That dress would look wonderful at a nightclub.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Miss Nicolex, girl you will be the show case of the night, you look so beautiful in that dress, and yes you will be getting look at alot, just own it, you have fun and tell us all about it later, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

OK so I read through your comments girls and altered the dress along with my waist trainer. Some of you said I had midriff, I know I need to lose weight I just find it hard to lose it quickly anyway here's where I am at now with the dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images