Thread: Having a down day...

Having a down day...

I've been having a down day even though I met with my therapist yesterday. Before I get into that, let's talk about other things.

I met Jane last Wednesday when she was in town and went for a walk along the lake. It was nice to talk to someone who is going through similar things as I am and how there were similar instances while growing up in which the signs were there. I had my third round of laser that afternoon before coming back to my apartment, eating dinner, and changing clothes. And then went non stop from Weds night into Friday evening.

Friday night, I got that dreaded why am I still single question for someone that doesn't know as they moved to the neighborhood after I left in 2009. I didn't really say much in response. I spoke to a few friends later Saturday night and Sunday/Monday.

Speaking of Monday, it's starting to warm up and that means I need to buy new shorts. I'm thinking bermuda shorts are my best options. I could go with short shorts but those would only be worn in my apartment until I get further along in laser and start waxing regularly, not to mention starting on makeup.

I may be living on my own now but that doesn't stop me from having the why am I trans days. I broke down twice in the restroom while at work today.

I'm not ready to give up on having kids but my budget just isn't there to freeze sperm right now so I'm not starting HRT just yet. I still think the right person is out there, hopefully in Chicago but who knows. Whether it's a he or she, I don't care as long as they love and accept me for me.

I'm still working to find support groups that work with my schedule but that's been hectic between movies screenings and the upcoming holiday this week.

On the wardrobe front, I haven't started wearing women's clothing to work yet aside from when it rains or snows. Well, I am carrying a purse, wearing a women's lightweight jacket, and nobody says anything. I think Converse or Skechers shoes will be the next big purchase. At some point, I'm going to start buying ladies polo shirts.
    Last edited by MissDanielle; 04-20-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.