Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you prefer boys??

Honestly, I am still deciding on that count. Widowed about two years ago after 30 years in a straight, monogamous marriage and denying my feminine urges, and now single again and accepting my female side and bisexuality, I am still having a bit of a hard time wrapping my mind around what I want in a romantic partner (or even a one night stand), for either gender. All other things being equal, I still prefer female companionship. But I've had more kisses, cuddles and fooling around from men than from women since I became single again and started going out as a woman.

Here are my current thoughts. The first seven points apply to any gender. They would be equally true of a lesbian or bi girl or a TG person who was 'interested' in me.

First of all, they have to be nice to me. They have to treat me respectfully and sincerely seem interested in me and not just looking to get laid. No matter how nice they look, if they act or speak crudely and act like all they want is their own gratification, they are dismissed. I don't mind being touched affectionately while dancing or standing close to one another, but I won't stand for being groped and pawed like I was some back-alley working girl.

They have to be single, or in a definite open relationship where their partner is present, also talking to me, and clearly indicates that they accept adding me to whatever might happen between the three of us. I'd do a threesome, but I have absolutely no interest in a married person who is cheating on their spouse, or in someone who has a frequent boyfriend/girlfriend and is catting around behind their partner's back.

If they admit to smoking or doing drugs, even if it is just pot - which is legal in the state I live in - they won't get farther than dancing and chatting with me. My only social vice is alcohol, and I prefer that in my friends as well. Likewise, if they allow themselves to get excessively drunk, my interest drops to pretty much zero, no matter how well they score in other areas.

They don't have to be dressed to the nines, but a slovenly appearance will knock them out of the running.

Excessive tattoos or piercings (other than the ears) count against them. Large size gauges in the ears, larger than a dime, are a strong negative to me.

If they aren't Caucasian, they will have to score quite well in all other regards to get further than dancing with me. I'm not really looking for an interracial experience, but it also isn't a complete exclusion. That would have to be evaluated on a case by case basis, for me.

If they are nice to me, talk to me, and either offer to buy me a drink or ask to dance with me, then I may start evaluating them physically, as someone who I might want to do more with than just dance or talk.

Then, for the guys' physical appearance and other points:

I prefer a slender, boyish, almost feminine or androgynous look, slightly muscular but not overdone like a body builder. A heavy set guy might at least get some dances from me, if he is polite, talks to me and is attentive. I've even gotten pretty frisky with a heavy set guy once who scored well in all other regards. But someone who is seriously overweight doesn't do it for me, and a slender to average build is preferable.

He needs to be clean and well groomed, and to be taking care of his body.

He should be clean shaven, or have a well trimmed beard, and not have short, scratchy stubble or a bushy mess.

Preferably not excessive on the body hair though he need not be completely hairless in that regard. No hairy backs or chests so dense with fur that there is more hair showing than skin.

I don't really care how much hair is on his head, though I do find men with long, well-groomed hair somewhat more attractive.
    Last edited by Ceera; 04-26-2016 at 02:03 PM.

I have been into women all my life , so I'am a closeted CD.Since I have joined this website , and been dressing on a sort of regular basis , my feelings if ever I was in a safe place it would be with another cross dresser , because I love the sexy way women look.So in answer to the question, he should be in femme mode.Devone

Do most CDers fantasize about being with men? I have a beautiful CDer in my life who likes to role play. I don't want to disappoint, but I am obviously not a man. Can I make my SO happy? This post makes me nervous.....seriously, can my SO be content without male affection?!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I prefer boys to behave themselves and be polite and respectful to their elders as any civilized expects.

I prefer men to stay at least an arm and a half away.

I am not in this for their gratification.

And they have nothing I want or need.

nothingclever, the most important thing is that you are in tuned to you SO . I wish my wife was , but she is not, but I still love her. For me it is a fantasy to be with another CD who is dressed in her femme side.Devonne

Devonne, what would it look like for your wife to be in tune with you? Your fantasies, are they important enough for you to pursue even if it means cheating on your SO? I'm scared I might not be enough for my SO even though I adore him/her both ways....does that sound dumb?

I like smooth feminine tops (look it up if you must) who are straight enough to know that transwomen are women, and gay enough not to care what I'm packing.
    There are about seven such men in the world.

I prefer my bois submissive and firmly strapped down

Kinky, I'm kinky. I like kinky. Beg for help, cub.. I might listen
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Do most CDers fantasize about being with men? I have a beautiful CDer in my life who likes to role play. I don't want to disappoint, but I am obviously not a man. Can I make my SO happy? This post makes me nervous.....seriously, can my SO be content without male affection?!
    Some other threads on this site have looked at this issue. It seems that the percentage of CDs who are gay is about the same as in the general population, though the percentage who are bi or bi-curious might be higher. Thus there is no reason to suspect your SO of being gay just because he's a CD. Furthermore, even having some interest in men is not the same as acting on it. Whether or not it's something he'd like to try out (e.g. as a threesome) is something you won't know unless you have a conversation with him. Finally, even having that interest or fantasy (if he does) does not mean that he's going to drop you and run off with some guy.

Nothingclever, thanks for contributing to this thread. I want to try to reassure you that this thread should not make you worry about your CD SO. The vast majority of crossdressers are straight. The fact that he is your boyfriend very strongly suggests that he's straight. You are a gem for accepting him as is. Talk to him, I bet he will put you at ease that you can trust him. Thanks again for caring enough to register on this website and participating.

From what I've seen over the years from members that have accepting women is that he is very likely extremely grateful to have found a woman that accepts him. My bet is that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Again, talk to him.
    Last edited by Leelou; 04-27-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Oh, Mistress Moose, you tease. :batting eyelashes:

Personally, I don't have a single answer to "how do I like my boys?" Depends on the individual but I suppose I do like them to be individuals. I like interesting people.

How do I like my boys?...fricasseed, oh, and hairless.

I like boys to be girls and I especially like girls to be girls.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

How about masculine men in dresses?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm not attracted to boys but I think Karl- Urban looks so cool in Chronicles of Riddick!
    Attachment 260588
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I prefer boys to behave themselves and be polite and respectful to their elders as any civilized expects.

I prefer men to stay at least an arm and a half away.
    I am not in this for their gratification.
    And they have nothing I want or need.
    Do most CDers fantasize about being with men?
    What BillieAnne said.... same here. They got nothin' I need or want.
    And NC - It's a weird little sorority we CDers belong to. Like someone said above, a vast majority of us are straight but even then, there are some who claim that when transforming something comes over them and they feel their sexual orientation changes to a straight woman when their presentation changes.

Seems odd to me but admittedly, we're an odd bunch.

Hugs,
    Sayyidah
    Last edited by IamWren; 04-30-2016 at 06:44 AM.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I prefer that they are crossdressers because they have what I want.

Banned Read only

Clever, do not be afraid of the chain. Most of it is fantasy and note that the number of "curious" are quite few. Others are openly gay. "Most" cross dressers are straight and in relationships. I seriously doubt that most cross dressers even fantasize about it. I'm a dude. I like women and I love my wife. In truth, YOU are probably the real fantasy for most cross dressers: a woman who will participate with them dressed!

I May Be in Love!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanetteX View Post
    Tall, muscular, no bodyhair and clean yet filthy stinking rich!!!!! Other than that I'm not too picky!
    Yummy! I want one too, especially if he's the take charge, demanding type!
    Every inch a lady!

Shaved, smooth ivory skin~ Cute with a feminine figure and loves to crossdress! Would let me cuddle and love him and not mind it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post

Kinky, I'm kinky. I like kinky. Beg for help, cub.. I might listen
    I like your attitude!

Ok, I'll play. I prefer handsome, married, athletic, masculine tops with big hands, LOL.
    Every inch a lady!

My male love interest is 6" taller than me, in good shape, nice looking, and very kind and polite. He's a little less assertive than I like but can take a hint!

My first (college days) was much more assertive but much less kind. So it's an upgrade!

According to a survey on Crossdreamers, about 90% are heterosexual. Lots of people role-play, not sure how that plays into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    My male love interest is 6" taller than me, in good shape, nice looking, and very kind and polite. He's a little less assertive than I like but can take a hint!

My first (college days) was much more assertive but much less kind. So it's an upgrade!

According to a survey on Crossdreamers, about 90% are heterosexual. Lots of people role-play, not sure how that plays into it.
    Lucky you! I need my man to be in control of me. Definitely pays off for him. I too prefer taller men as I only wear 5" heels - ALWAYS.
    Every inch a lady!

One that would treat me like a lady or another CD

Good looking, masculine and a real gentleman.
    I'm always a woman!

Silver Member
    I am Bi-curious. Should an encounter ever occur where I could satisfy my curiosity, I'd like that person to be CLEAN, educated and not overweight.