Thread: I'm kind of floating on air

I'm kind of floating on air

I got a complement on my yoga pants today. From a GG. What's so strange about that?

Well, I've been wanting femme yoga pants for a while. I recently found a pair of yoga pants on the sale rack in the women's section at Kohl's. They were really cute and colorful, they were in my size and cheap so I bought them.

Yesterday, I wore them to a trans yoga class that is held once a month. The instructor is TS and the students are a mix of TS, TG, CD and even a GG supporter.

Today, I decided to wear my yoga pants to my regular (cis) yoga class. At the end of class, the yoga instructor, a GG I am friendly with told me she really liked my new yoga pants.

My new yoga pants are multi-colored (pink, turquoise, back and white) floral, tights-like, capri-length yoga pants that can't possibly be mistaken for men's yoga pants.

I was very excited to get the complement.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-25-2016 at 10:42 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Good for you Steffi.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Way to go Steffi, feels kinda...awesome doesn't it!

I was in a 7-11 a couple months ago when the snow was flying and en drab but wearing a Duvetica jacket (they're completely androgynous) and a woman's suede hat and a GG said "I love your jacket, I have on just like it but in red! And your hat, I have the exact same one but in burgundy ☺ !"

She was completely genuine and a really nice person! Being gender fluid I took it as a genuine compliment!

You have every right to be excited. Nothing succeeds like success. It's not so strange to get a complement from a GG if you look especially nice and somehow stylish.
    One of the nice things about crossdressing is trying out new or interesting styles. For me, bland clothes are out. You seem to be on the right track.

Awesome! Not only am I envious of your experience, but I'm envious of you having a trans yoga class... how did that happen? Was it advertised that way? I want one in my town!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Nice. Exercising with a mix of TS, TG, & CD's should be a lot of fun

How did you ever find that class? I want one in Seattle .

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Awesome! Not only am I envious of your experience, but I'm envious of you having a trans yoga class... how did that happen? Was it advertised that way? I want one in my town!
    Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    How did you ever find that class? I want one in Seattle.
    I'm in a large, very active group of TGs in the DC Area. One of the girls in the group is full time and a certified yoga instructor. She started the trans yoga class and announced it to the whole group.

I guess you need to find your own certified, trans yoga instructor.

Another possibility is to find a trans-friendly, GG yoga instructor and recruit her.

It's possible.

Read about my last yoga class with a GG yoga instructor.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...loating-on-air
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-26-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Just a quick update.

I just got my toes painted blue. It used to be fuchsia.

In a different yoga class, I asked my yoga teacher what she thought of my new nail polish color. She said that she loved the ocean blue, and she almost wore it herself. Then she said she loved (my new floral) yoga pants. They really had that Hawaiian look going for them, and that they looked great with my ocean blue nail polish. Then she said we should coordinate nail polish sometime. I said sure, just let me know when.

For me, the best compliments are from GGs. They're like... experts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    I went to my trans yoga class again. This time there were 6 girls in various states of girlishness plus the yoga instructor. I thought that the cutest thing was when the shoes and socks came off, all the girls had toe nail polish, no matter how girly they dressed.

Also, my short-hair wig went missing, so I wore my long hair wig. I had to take it off half way through. It was way to hot, and I was really sweating. Yeah, that kind of hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    In a different yoga class, I asked my yoga teacher what she thought of my new nail polish color. She said that she loved the ocean blue. Then she said we should coordinate nail polish sometime. I said sure, just let me know when.
    "When" is at my next class on Thursday. We're supposed to coordinate ocean blue nail polish. I guess the blue I wore wasn't really ocean blue, so I had an excuse to buy more nail polish, like I really need an excuse.

BTW, I found another LGBT yoga class in DC. It's 12 weeks for $60. The instructors are mostly G, with a few L and one T, and I guess the students are about the same ratio.

Painting my nails is one of my favorite 'girl things' to do. That's so cool you have somewhere like that to go :-)