Thread: Skyping my best friend!

Skyping my best friend!

So last night I thought I'd unwind, I got all dolled up and grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen. I decided to go on facebook and catch up on some emails when I got a message from a close friend on facebook. He is one of my oldest friends from way back when, and he went to work in the UK 3 months ago and we talk when we can. So lastnight he was free and asked if I'd like to catch up on skype. Now he knows about my dressing but had never seen me dressed. That was until lastnight. I went on with my cam off at first I was kindda nervous looking back I really couldn't tell you why. But he told me to put the cam on so I did..... To which he replies wtf! I said what do you think? he said that is amazing I wouldn't of thought it was you. Thinking back now it would of been a funny prank to play if I hadn't of told him I was dressed lol. But he was cool with it and we talked for ages catching up as if it was anyother time or day of the week after I'd finished the bottle of white wine, yes I drank it all I promise I'm not a wine-o lol. I felt very relaxed after that and not just because I was full of wine but because it's one more friend you saw me and excepted me just wanted to share.
    Last edited by xNicolex; 04-26-2016 at 02:43 AM.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

It is great to feel good without thinking about how or who you are presenting, just that your are presenting you!

I have thought of doing that on several occasions and always opted out - but it would be a great way to express yourself to an accepting friend - good for you.................................Debra

Great story!! That's so awesome you have someone to share it with now