Thread: Anticipating Tina time

Wink Anticipating Tina time

I haven't dressed in over two months, but I took my wife to the airport this morning and she won't be back until Sunday evening. I am really looking forward to a lot of time for dressing. I hope to take it slowly so that I can enjoy the pink experience. Tonight I have to wash several items, including my favorite wig. Tomorrow I will be underdressed at work, and Friday I am working from home so will be in full female mode. Saturday is my going out day, I hope I don't get too scared to actually go, although I will go to the Tiffany Club in the evening.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts on the job (lol it's hard!) I will be taking some pictures with my face showing as the winter beard is gone, I'm so happy to have a smooth look again.

Any words of encouragement are welcome, or recommended places in eastern MA or southern NH to go shopping would be appreciated.

Tina Davis

Ooh, you're going to have a great time!

As much as I love having my family around, just occasionally it would be nice if they'd just go away for a day or two so I could really indulge. Have the whole house to myself, guaranteed not to be disturbed.

Hope you have fun. I'm sure you will!
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 04-27-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Hi Tina, I hope its going well. Today I have the house to my self. That means bra & panties all day. Today is Fiona day!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Enjoy yourself, Tina. You've already enjoyed the build up energy.

Now, it's Showtime!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Relax and enjoy every minute of it sister!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Good for you, and have some fun. I seem to get more dressing in too while my SO is away.

Thank you all, I will write a lengthy post tomorrow all about my exciting adventures (at least, exciting to me)!

You are very very bad, dose your wife know? LOL
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Oh Judy, I would be a smear on the sidewalk if she knew what I have done today and the past few days.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Threads like this often seem to be followed by one which goes, "Well I had just got into my fave outfit when there's a knock on the door- OMG!! I scurry into the spare bedroom and peep out and there's my brother and his whole family - 17 of them, including the nanny - so I..."

Hope you have a great time Tina. Lock your car in the garage and if the doorbell goes, just hide
    I used to have a short attention spa

Good luck and enjoy!!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Good luck and enjoy!!!