Thread: wonderful day traveling

wonderful day traveling

I got up at six this morning and got dressed in drab. By eight I had picked up the co van and changed into a skirt and blouse. Already had on my panties pantyhose and bra. Put on foundation, eye shadow, liner and lipstick black clats and my salt and pepper wig. Stopped by Walmart for a few things.
    Time flies as I was in the store 45 min. Drove an hour had to change and do some work.
    Put my skirt blouse and wig back on a d drove a couple more hours before ha ing to work again.
    The three stores were a out 15 min apart so I had to settle for underdressing until 9 pm.
    Dressed in my skirt blouse a d wig I added fresh makeup and heels instead of flats and went to my hotel and checked in
    I hadn't had supper so decided to go to Applebees. Got there about ten. It was about half full. I was seated immediately. My waitress was polite and my meal was brought in a timely fashion.
    I ate and paid with a credit card and returned to the hotel. I talked to the desk clerk a few minutes and went to my room. Nobody noticed or didn't care how I was dressed. I'm setting in my room in my bra panties and pantyhose with my freshly painted nails thinking of breakfast in the morning. Oh well it's off to bed and dreams of another wonderful day.

im reading this as a first for you, if so congratz on a pretty full plate of firsts, enjoy the rest of your stay....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Good for you Sharon. Isn't it liberating to go out and feel like you're just another woman in the world?

I love to hear about successful outings, thank you.

Silver Member
    I don't know if your van had a company name on it. But, years ago I did what you did. The good thing people didn't carry cameras much back then. I had a company truck with the company name emblazoned on it. The owner was a big time homophobe. Anyway I was driving along the freeway and happened to look over and see a car full of people staring intently at me. I had put on a thin blouse and realized the bottom of the window was low enough and the way I was sitting they could see my bra through the shirt with the bright sun shining in the window.

I needed the job so I sweated it for a couple weeks.

The van was plain white. But as I am retired I really

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

First and seconds. Great time. Next day was great also.

It really did feel good. In the past I always got scared and ran away.

I was retired and didn't care anout a job. Lucky me. I have driven a semi dressed though. Nothing like climbing down out of a coe in a 14 inch mini and heels.