Thread: I am a CCD

Aspiring Member

I am a CCD

I am in the closet, contented for now, living alone and dressing whenever I want to. So I call myself a Closeted Cross Dresser. I could go out, but if I dressed my age (I'm older than dogrobbysherry), no one would give me a second look, other than perhaps a boy scout working on his badge, offering to help me cross the street.

Ineke

It is important to accept yourself and your comfort level. And you may find that you will move towards a more open expression, or you may not. That is your choice. Personally, I am very surprised at how comfortable I have become as I wander out of the closet. It has been many years in coming (15), but I am opening up my comfort level. And as to age, Dee is fifty something. My male other self is rather older (celebrating the 20th anniversary of his 50th birthday soon). All I suggest is to enjoy who you are and take things as they come.

Dee

Haven't had any boy scouts help me cross the street, but the girl scouts love to see me coming to buy cookies.

Quite a few of us are in our 60s and 70s.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Older than I? And, I'm older than dirt, Ineke!

Altho I seem to get out a lot, I identify as a closet dresser, too. Except for really missing all my T friends, if I never went out dressed again, I wouldn't miss it AT ALL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am three years older than dirt. That's what I tell anybody who asks me my age. But someone let me out of the closet and wow a nice big world out there. It is fun fun fun.
    Part Time Girl

hmmm, three years older than dirt...I never thought to calculate how much older than dirt I am. But that said I am no less dedicated to pursuing my desire to be who I really am.
    Trish

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    3 years older than dirt...we're veering towards a Creationism argument aren't we?

And do Boy Scouts still work on their badges? I haven't seen a Boy Scout in 30+ years. Perhaps they're mostly CBS these days...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Quite a few of us are in our 60s and 70s.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I found that life starts all over again at 60, the only problem is I can never be as pretty as the younger ladies, Hmmm, Yes, I am jealous

I am also in that catagory 60+++

Me too. 60 yo CCD. I was though able to spend most of Friday night and Saturday en femme. A rare occurrence for me.

I will be celebrating my 32nd annual 39th birthday in a few months; frankly, given the early deaths of immediate family members, I never thought I'd get this far.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I guess I'm a CCD to. I like my new title. Thanks

I'm CCD and when I was born moby dick was a minnow!! 😘

Aspiring Member
    I finally come to grips with myself. I am a CD.

I am 73 and make quite an attractive and passable woman. I have also developed some effeminate traits as well.

I hope one day to start going out as a woman and enjoying my feminine side.

Silver Member
    I thought CCD was either religion class for Catholics, or charge coupled devices for digital cameras?

I for one am half in half out of the closet. Like a useless dog, just blocking the doorway!

I'm of the age where the dead sea was just a mud puddle. I do not have to much trouble going out as Amber. My wife and I have been to quite a few stores and enjoyed it. I am envious of the young ladies, they look so so natural. I like my looks but OH to be young again

Amber

Oh boy - me too! Another CCD older than dirt! Do I get a membership card with a photo ID for my wallet? (I don't go out with a purse)

Platinum Member

73 Is Only A Number

Hi Imeke , In drab mode I'm 73, When in femme mode I'm 60-something......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I'm assuming that as a male you dress your age so why not dress your age as a female as well? You don't have to wear a sack dress, there are stylish clothes for older women.

Women don't hide in the closet once they reach Social Security age, they continue with life.

BTW: FDR was President when I was born. I have my Geezer Card.