Thread: Fountain Of Youth

Aspiring Member

Fountain Of Youth

I don't know about you girls but when I dress I look 10 to 12 years younger.

I do have a wrinkle free face.

I also feels so much younger when I am in female mode. And I feel so good and relaxed.

I think that I have found the fountain of youth!

How about you girls?

Banned Read only
    I would tend to agree, many of us make much younger looking women (just check out the boy v. girl thread 😉 )

Aspiring Member
    I look and feel so good dressed as a woman, if I could, I would dress 24/7!

Banned Read only
    Martha,
    It's that part of CDig that makes it addictive, makeup, nice outfit , I feel ten years younger !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm 73. I'll let u decide----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I was looking at selfies, and I look 15 years younger. The magic if makeup & happieness!!

I agree, that i tend to look younger, and it feels so nice...just wish it was not taboo in church and society.

I too think I look younger. I think the relaxed look on my face contributes to this, as you noted. I also feel younger. These are more benefits to CD and perhaps should be mentioned on the thread on CD benefits as well.
    If Docrobbysherry's picture is for real, this person has indeed found the fountain of youth!

If dressing makes one look younger, glad I am not my old male self all these years. People always say I don't look 65 thou.

It's absolutely astounding that crossdressing has such a youthful effect on us all. Maybe it is the real fountain of youth! I experience the very same thing. I look at least 25 years younger when I crossdress, sometimes I could even pass for being in my teens again! Even in drab, all my friends agree that I don't look my age at all! I feel so bad for all of them, they're all afflicted with this terrible eye disease that makes them keep looking up, apparently scanning for planes flying overhead flown by boars or something.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.