Thread: Dressing over the last four days

Dressing over the last four days

This is a really long post, so you have been warned. There's a reward at the end, so read on!

It's been a whirlwind of feminine times over the last four days, starting on Wednesday evening when I got home from work. The male clothes were stripped off hastily, my duffel bag of female clothes hauled out of its hiding place, and I started sorting through everything. I knew that I needed to wash a lot, so I put on panties and a shelf-bra camisole with my homemade forms, then a short-sleeve nightgown and brought the laundry downstairs. I also needed to wash my good wig, so I put on the old ratty one instead. I started the wash, got the wig washed, rinsed, and hung, then went back upstairs to watch TV. Two loads later, I put the dry clothes in my drawers and hung the dresses, tops, and skirts in my closet, along with lining up my five pairs of shoes on the closet floor. All of the male clothes were pushed to the sides, although I was still going to the office on Thursday.

Thursday morning, I showered and shaved my legs, chest and underarms, put on female deodorant, beige panties and nude pantyhose, then my male shirt, pants and shoes. When I got home that night, off came the male clothes and on went a beige bra with forms, hip and butt padding, a peachy-orange split-neck sweater, beige miniskirt and mid-heel peep-toe pumps. My wig was still drying, so I stayed inside relaxing. At bedtime, after putting my nightgown back on over a soft-cup bra and panties, I painted my toenails a bright pink.

On Friday, I was working from home, so I shaved my hands and forearms and touched up my chest before starting the day in pink panties, black pantyhose, black leggings, a pink tank top, black cardigan, and black wedge booties. Mid-morning, I changed into a pink bra, a black floral slinky JLo dress and my 5" black platform stilettos, adding a high-waist control panty to really hold me in. Even though I've lost about 18 pounds in the last two months, the control panty really helps give me a female shape! The shoes are a little big, so it's not always easy to walk in them, but I felt great. I did have to go out in the early evening, so the dress, forms and heels came off, I shaved my face and I put my male shirt, jeans and sneakers on. When I got back home, I put the same outfit on and attempted to put on makeup. The face and lips were okay, but the eyes were not good. I took a few pictures and was really not happy with the look. I have one attached here that doesn't show my eyes, but it does show the dress well. I also put on some amethyst jewelry to match the dress, clip earrings, a necklace with an amethyst drop, and a ring along with a gold shell bracelet. They don't show much in the picture, but I felt really feminine even with the eye makeup disaster.
    Tina Floral Dress Update.jpg

Yesterday (Saturday) was the day I had been anticipating (and dreading) the most. I wanted to go shopping, but couldn't bring myself to go in full female clothing. I was very androgynous, wearing panties, nude pantyhose, black leggings, a black tank top under a male black shirt, white ankle socks and sneakers. No wig, but I put on some blush and clear lip balm before finally heading outside. I browsed the clearance racks at Kohl's and found a forest green top with an attached silver necklace and a short black-and-gold flippy skirt. I also needed a pair of male pants, so I found what I wanted and took all three items into the men's changing room to try them on. I wasn't going to rock the boat by going into the women's, not with my bald head! Everything fit great, so I went right to the checkout line and had no problems. Then I went to Wal-Mart because I needed some new bras. I found two that I liked (a black t-shirt underwire and a pink push-up) and I went up a cup size to a 38C because my homemade forms are a little bigger than a B. I also found a new crossbody purse in a neutral print, which I was much happier with than what I had at home. The final stop was at the Natick Mall, I walked the entire length of the mall to get to Payless. I found a perfect pair of Christian Siriano black pointy flats, size 9.5, tried them on in the back of the store without comment, and brought them to the register. The SA asked calmly if they fit OK, to which I replied "Yes, they do, thank you." She rang up the shoes, and I was on my way back through the mall on a pink cloud.
    Tina Black Flats.jpg

I opened the shoe box in the car, took off my sneakers and socks, and put on the flats to drive home. What a great feeling! I brought my purchases in the house, took off all the tags and went upstairs to try on the bras. OMG, the forms fit perfectly and I couldn't believe the difference in my look, just with the bra change. I decided to wear the black bra and black thong panty with black pantyhose under my striped black-and-white dress for the evening at Tiffany Club. I put on my black cardigan sweater, my new flats and some basic makeup (foundation, blush, lipstick). The makeup items went in my new purse, along with $$, license, glasses and phone. I carried my black 3" pumps to the car, wearing my sunglasses and wig, and off I went. I was greeted at Tiffany Club and whisked into the changing room for my eye makeup tutorial and application. She was so gentle and explained everything as she did it, and I was so happy to see the result with my eyes brought out (they are hooded) without looking dark. You can see the look in my avatar or the picture in my other post on the picture forum. I stayed at the club until about 9:30, then headed home. I was still fully dressed and bouncing at 1 AM! Then I finally took off the makeup and wig, put my nightgown on and tumbled into bed.

Today I am wearing my pink push-up bra, pink lace panties, and nude pantyhose under a male shirt and jeans for the morning. I went and got some new makeup to match what was described to me last night, then I came home and put a floral dress on and work with the makeup for a couple of hours. My wife's flight comes in after 7 PM, so my witching hour is 6, and all of Tina will be lovingly put away until the next time. She is very opposed to my dressing, so it's definitely a DADT situation. I may go for months at a time without dressing, but I will always remember times like this when I can be Tina for an extended length.
    Tina May 1.jpg Tina May 2.jpg

If you made it all the way through, you deserve a medal, but you get big hugs and kisses instead!

Toodles,
    Tina

Cute red print dress and nude heels.
    And yes! It sure is fun when my wife is out of town.

Hi T.T., You will remember these 4 days and a smile will come to your face each time. If T.T. is a good girl, maybe the wife will go away again and maybe it will be 7 days this time. BTW, the smile on your face says it all.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a blast! Great pics - thanks for sharing

Aspiring Member
    You look so great!

Looks like you had a good time.

Sounds like you had a great time. We have to take what we can get and be satisfied, many don't get any opportunities.

I wonder how many of us girls have slid off the ol' boy shoes while at a traffic light and slipped into our new heels or sandals. I intended to wear mine into the house and as I got out of the car the kids next door converged on me about a soccer ball in my back yard and there I was wearing sandals with jewels on the straps.

So glad you had such a good time. In another week I will spend several days at our other house while my wife will have to go back to work. Can't wait! Sure hope my new skirts and tops come in before then.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Both dresses look very complimentary on you and wow the high heels are pretty high lol. Thank you for sharing, so glad you enjoy your extra long weekend
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Good dresses you wear them well

Aspiring Member
    Great story Tina
    Love.the pics and the pink dress and heels are great. Glad you had a great time

What a great few days you had. Lucky you!

tl;dr -- skipped to the end for the reward. Congrats on your fun!

Platinum Member
    Hi Tina , both of those dresses are absolutely gorgeous, You look fantastic.

What a busy four days you have had......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thank you everyone for the kind words - I did really enjoy hearing from you. I know chances like this don't come along very often, so I try to make the most of them when they do.

Tina

Tina, You look great! good for you.

Great story Tina! BTW I love your thigh length white/pink dress and those nude heels are fabulous!
    Sis how about going 4 days en femme non-stop?
    Occasionally I'll go 3-4 days fulltime and become so very comfy with all things femme.
    Geez I'm so very envious!
    "Missed it by that much!"