Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tan Lines

Silver Member
    I was out in the sun for years. Before we knew about skin cancer. Light complexioned with deep tan from being on the water all day every day. Had more than one girl amazed at how dark I was with blond hair. Now I don't worry about tan lines, just the scars from skin cancer being cut out.

If you want tan lines buy a cheap bra and panty and get a spray tan. Most of the women I know work at not having tan lines.

You know, as a bisexual person, I just like looking at people. I love that you are just out there, being yourself. I'm far too furry to do what you are doing. You are who and what you feel like.

I have bras and swim tops, but my fur keeps bleeding over the edges.

I just wish that the world saw us as we see ourselves. 'body image' indeed. Plenty of XX people hate how they look.

My wife has asked me 'what do you get from wearing a bra?' Since I don't own the E cups she owns, it is a fair question.

I get comfort. I have an 'A' cup on my best day. I tried ordering custom bras for myself only to get mocked by the craftsperson. "Is this a joke?"

Pardon my french.. that was farking insulting. (Sorry, Ewa Michalak, you make awesome stuff otherwise)

It feels *right*.

- Kitty / Moose
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-01-2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Subject you refered to has been deleted.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    You need to first of all explain to me what this sun thing is?

Quote Originally Posted by paulinescotlandcd View Post
    You need to first of all explain to me what this sun thing is?
    As a captive of the place where it always rains, it is that big, warm thing in the daylight sky.

I'm of Scots extraction, it took me a while, but I get it now }:>

Proud inhabitant of NEW England...

- Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

At the end of each summer I end up with sports-bra tan lines as a result of biking. Long days in the sun are enough to create tan lines even through my jersey

Just did today, was working outside pretty much all day, so I took off my shirt and had a sports bra under with forms. Wondered why my skin was tingling later on, I've got major tan lines on my back. The rest of me is brown, and I have the chunk that is still white. Whoops

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    In my late 20's, I frequented a regular tanning salon.

Over time, I built up a very healthy tan. I worked hard to NOT have tan lines, as I felt they detracted from the ultra-feminine look I was going for.

Even in guy mode, my slender build, smooth skin, and lack of tan lines drove guys crazy!

I've never gotten them, but I like the way they look on a gurl. I think they look sexy.