Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tan Lines

Lacey,

How would you not get bra shaped tan lines while enjoying the sun? Did anyone see you outside walking around in your bra? I think if you were outside enjoying the sun in your bra you have confirmed to anyone that saw you, that you are a crossdresser.

My wife and I were on vacation, down South. One day at the beach I suggested that I wear my bikini to lay out, she said just the bottoms, since they are string string bikini bottoms I think that should be enough. I was a little depressed, but relieved that she didn't want me to wear the top as well, deep down I guess I was still fearful. So when we got out to the beach, we laid out our blanket and towels and had a beer or two while putting on suntan lotion and reading. I had made a trip or two to swim, then finally settled down to enjoy the warm sun and sand. I was so pleased that wore my string bikini that I kind of lost myself and fell asleep... When I woke up I found that my bikini top had been laid carefully down on my chest. I wasn't baked red thank God, and my wife was nowhere to be seen. So I sat up tied my bikini top in place, then rolled over to tan my backside, because I could feel how warm my chest was and knew I should at least get the other side as well. After a few minutes, my wife came back and grabbed my hand and asked me to join her in the water. So I got up adjusted my top and followed her to the water. Since she hadn't said anything about my top I didn't mention it either. So we spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and putting lotion on each other. It was a great day for me... Until we returned back home and I had gone back to my routine of hitting the gym at 6:00am... No one said anything, but I did notice some sidelong glances. Then I passed a mirror with just a towel wrapped around my waist. I could only laugh, shrugged my shoulders then got ready for work. There was more than a faint outline, but at this point it was too late. Just continued as if it was normal. When I showed my wife that evening, she said she knew I had the tan lines and hoped I enjoyed them...

@--}-----
    Michelle

My tan lines consist of cuff and collar, plus forehead
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Young persons tan lines

have you been guilty of this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

No tan lines for me. I like to feel the sun all over.

I spent a couple of hours in the sun this morning, I'm sporting some serious lines this evening! luckily all I get is a shake of the head from my wife these days.
    Where there is tea, there is hope.

I still have a tan from last june, Bikini Tan lines from the pool.

Banned Read only
    Once my wife and I went to the beach the day before going to a wedding. She got fried. Burned. No fun. I wonder what your feeling would be if you tanned all summer and had to cover it up all winter. I would like to just get rid of my farmer's tan so my sleeveless dresses would look better all year around. I'll go topless in my backyard.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 05-06-2016 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling

There is plenty of sun where I live , so sometimes I sit out in a one piece women's swimsuit , other times bra and panties or just panties . Other times in my birthday suit. So my tan lines really don't show. One of these days I might brave the bra and panties tan lines , but then I'll have some explaining to do to my wife.Devone

I have had bikini tan line now for 5 years, i have already lay out once this spring, hopelyl on friday too.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Never had that experience in my waking life, but it was a recurring nightmare for me back in the day. I would dream that I was at the beach far from any place to hide, and without a towel to cover up with. I would be wearing a regular male swimsuit, and I would look down and see, to my horror, the outline of a bra on my chest.

Thanks for your great story Sissy. I'm in an area with no one close, I would only be seen if I had a suprise visitor. That would be exciting!

Love ya,
    Lacey

About three years ago me and the Mrs. went walking some trails. I pulled off my t-shirt. I had worn a leotard. I did get some tan lines but faded too quick.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Silver Member
    I'm with Jennie, pale or burned are my choices so I stay pale but I too will cheer on those who "tan responsibly" which brings up the question, has anyone gone for a spray tan and asked for safe tan lines? Does a spray tan leave lines typically?
    Thanks, just curious, a spray tan isn't an option with my DADT situation.

I always wear a string bikini bottom to tan and minimal lines from that are obvious. My now wife of 16 years was surprised by the bikini outline when she first saw me naked (which was the morning after our first date) but she is totally used to it now. Never worn a bikini top in the sun though. Even I'm not ready to explain that to the Doc or strangers.

I went Kayaking this morning in a Speedo one piece and had a great time. Feels so good and free! Only problem, I can feel the heat on my back and went to look in the mirror and there are shoulder strap lines in my back. Going to be tough explaining that one!

I just went bicycling shirtless, and then had a flat a mile from home. Lots of sun, and 90 and humid, guy tan.But i look good all tanned in bra and pantygirdle!

Banned Read only
    Lacey,
    It depends if you want them intentionally or by accident, I fell asleep in the garden wearing a denim mini skirt and a strappy top , yes I did have tell tale lines for a couple of days.
    I'm trying very hard not to get farmer's arms so I take my shirt off when I can but they are hard to avoid them all together.

I can tell a funny story about tan marks, We had a week in Madeira , as we sat by the pool I watched a husband apply tan cream on his wife's back. He had far too much on his hands , the first thing he did was to lean on his wife with both hands leaving hand prints, he failed to rub the excess in , the next day I caught sight of his wife walking round the pool and across her back she had the beginnings of a nice tan but with white hand marks on various parts of her back, one of them beginning below the bikini line with finger outlines appearing out the top.
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-26-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I went out on a warm sunny day last August wearing a thin white cotton top, a denim skirt, and a pair of strappy flip flops with a pattern to the straps. I got tan lines galore: above my knees marking the skirt hemline, across the shoulders marking my bra straps, and on my feet. The upper two sets of tan lines lasted two to four weeks, but the feet, which were sunburned rather badly, still showed the tan pattern well into winter. I had to be careful for awhile to cover up when I showered if my wife was home.

Since my CDing is infrequent, and I wear short sleeved shirts most of the time, I find that I have a deep "farmer's" tan. Elbows down and neck up.

Krisi,

Here I was all set to do the Playboy bunny thing on my hip and you bring up the Dr. aspect. I guess I'll have to think that over. I already screwed up and accidentally went to my Cardiologist with bra marks so it wouldn't be a big surprise to him I guess. I had a big inner debate with myself about wearing panties to my last visit but chickened out. As it turned out he didn't have me strip down anyway. I guess a Playboy Bunny isn't quite as bold a statement as pretty lace panties. Maybe I'll try it.

Liz

I work construction, so every spring I end up getting racoon eyes from my sunglasses and I burn. So last couple years I go to a tanning bed wearing only a thong. Now I have a thong tan line. Unfortunately it's high on my back and when I wear my women's low rise jeans, it's easily exposed.

A few times each winter before the Florida trip, I would tan in a bra and panties, getting some very light tan lines. Then I would give up the ghost and tan in the nude, erasing them. My wife never knew about all that as I made sure that when undressing in the evening after those few sessions that I wasn't in the nude for her to see. Whether she would have even noticed, I am not sure. But I wasn't going to take any chances.

while not bikini lines, I get a pretty good tan everyday out with horses. Couple of years ago it was a square-neck cut tank top. Last year was a spaghetti strap tank top. This year its a racer-back tank top (two strings from center-back over each shoulder. After a full summer of this style every day for 2-3 hours, these lines are set till mid spring. Square-neck was not all that fem, spaghetti straps from last year were questionable, and the dual-spaghetti strap lines this year will be unmistakable fem.

I love tan lines. Over the years I've tried to keep a thong or bikini bottom tan line. I think that they add a little spice to a tan body.
    I've only had a chance to lay out with a bikini top a few times. Sadly, not long enough to get the lines I wanted.
    It's still a dream to lay out by the water and go swimming in a string bikini (top & bottoms) for a whole weekend.

I mowed the lawn in a racer back tank top today(Moret Ultra from Modells). I looked in the mirror after my shower and success, strap lines on my shoulders, back, and chest. Going to do it every week.