Thread: Self-esteem booster

Self-esteem booster

Hi girls, I just wanted to share an experience. Yesterday I had a great evening in the only mall in town (u.u). I had never been complimented so much in one day. Mainly from SAs which told me that I looked very cute in my outfit or that they loved my hair color, specially I had a good time with one of them who said that my legs are very sexy and I need to show them more, it made my day, we even talked about my girlfriend and what I am studying, is great to buy when some SA's already know you and even help you finding clothes and commenting on your look. I also interacted with many people, including some female customers who complimented my look when I was trying a dress (the black one in the pictures) telling me that it looked adorable on me. And at the end of the day when walking next to a group of college students one of them told me "Wow, have a nice night lady!". I have never received that number of compliments in one day regardless if I am in male or female mode. I just wanted to share my joy since it feels really wonderful. More than one month ago I was entirely closeted, and now I do not regret the first day I decided to go out and enjoy my time and simply did not care about what other may think. I took a lot of pictures, but only can share 10 of them.

IMG_20160501_034010310.jpg IMG_20160430_204809633.jpg IMG_20160430_202121475_HDR.jpg IMG_20160430_200816449.jpg IMG_20160430_201341677_HDR.jpg

Last edited by Sandra; 05-02-2016 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Rules state only 10 pics per page, one pic has been removed

I compliment you too. Do you have any friends or family in Ames? I'd be very reluctant to come out to family and friends. So maybe you're new to town?

I'm not sure, but I think the mods like to keep the photos in the photo section of the forum.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Gold Member
    Yes, you do look great in all your pictures; And the black dress is a knockout.
    I also like the flower top with the white skirt.
    Have fun.
    Rader

Hi there Valery, If it is boost you need, here is a push to the moon, You are one beautiful lady, and better eye candy than most of the young women I see at the mall. Happy dressing, Hugs Rach

Banned Read only
    You do look like a young teenage GG that puberty had not hit them as of yet.
    You look great!

I would definitely compliment you on that black dress, it looks gorgeous on you. You obviously had a great time shopping!

Valery, your very cute and I think you have great sense of style, and as Rachel said you allready look better than a lot of people I see out and about.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

You look great. Sure wish I had you age....

You have a great feminine look, and a good sense of what looks good on you. Congratulations!

I wouldn't even question whether or not you're a gg. Beautiful pics.

I can see why you got a lot of compliments. If you can possibly stand one more, let me say that you rock those outfits. My favorite is the floral top and white skirt, but I'm just a sucker for florals. Great sense of style!

I'm not surprised you got lots if compliments. You look fantastic and picked out some lovely outfits.

I'll echo what everyone else has said... You look gorgeous. Ahhh to be young (and thin) again.
    Love the pic with the glasses. Your hair is falling in just the right way and just the right amount of pouty lip. Great pic. So glad for you that you had such a wonderful day out.

Hugs,
    S.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I took a lot of pictures, but only can share 10 of them.
    I can tell by those that you posted the reason. Most of mine get the same rating! Good to hear you're having fun going out.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

LOVE the photos! You look great ;-) I'm super happy that you took the plunge and left the house dressed - such a big step.

P.S. I went to ISU!

Valery,

You have a lovely figure and clothes to suit.

Very nicely presented.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You look great Valery, I like the black dress too, you have a nice figure.