Thread: New experience in my cd adventures

New experience in my cd adventures

Today I decided to get into the swimming pool while wearing my bra and forms and the sensation was just amazing! I stayed in the pool for almost 2 hours and I'm still excited! !!.
    Last edited by lpjamey; 05-02-2016 at 09:28 PM.
    ​Jamey

Was this a private pool, or apartment complex pool. Were you alone? You have more guts than me!

isn't chlorinated water bad for forms? Seems like I remember reading that somewhere...
    Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

My pool is in my back yard and is nearly private and that makes it more exciting to almost get caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    isn't chlorinated water bad for forms?
    I am not sure, but my thoughts are that if the water is safe enough to swim in it should be OK for the forms too. But like you I have heard not to use perfume, stay out of the spa, don's use certain lotions etc, etc.

Personally I have done most all of the wrong things and my forms still look new so I don't worry too much about water exposure.

I enjoy my spa wearing a bikini with and without forms and it is a very femme feeling to enjoy.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I made my own forms, after visiting a FX supplier who supplied a lot of movie costumes & make up.
    These forms are now 15 years old - and while they help me float, they certainly add more drag to my lane swimming

DSCF0120.jpg

Bikini -my forms are just to big for a bikini

DSCF0354a.jpg
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 05-03-2016 at 04:56 AM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

raechelakid, just thought I would add to your pic your one piece actually was what men wore at the turn of the last century looks good on you
    hugs phylis anne

I wish I could have the courage and honestly the ability to go swimming as Jessica. I really can't shave beacuse I'm not fully out yet. Good for you though!!

Banned Read only
    Jamey,
    Having your own pool entitles you to do what you want in it, even to swim naked, if someone sees you then it's their problem not yours !

I'm so happy to be where I am and that I have the freedom to be me if only for short periods of time
    ​Jamey

There are "swimsuit bras" that are designed to be worn under a swimsuit. I've got one, but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.

I have a pool and still haven't swam as Christina. Thanks for the post, I simply must buy a suit and enjoy a new dimension to my femininity.